𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Tough Choices

Hey guys! 👋🏻
Alhamdulillah, we meet again 💕
I'm so so so sorry for the super late updates 🙏🏻
I just finished my last paper and I'm on my semester break right now 🙆🏻‍♀️

Hey guys! 👋🏻Alhamdulillah, we meet again 💕I'm so so so sorry for the super late updates 🙏🏻I just finished my last paper and I'm on my semester break right now 🙆🏻‍♀️

Before that, I have an important announcement to make...

— I'm currently writing the first chapter of my new book. The title will be 'The Billionaire Is My Saviour'. I don't know when I'm going to publish that book, probably after I've finished this one first. The book is going to be terrific. I can guarantee it. Please follow me, please keep your notifications on so that you won't miss it. I'm writing more books because I love you guys so much and I hope you're enjoying my work as much as I love writing them! ❤️

Enjoy 💕

Hunter's POV

I woke up the next morning with Sahara's head on my chest, she got one arm draped over my abs and our legs were tangled.

My phone vibrated next to me on the bedside table. It's Jared.

Careful not to wake her up, I lifted her head off my chest slowly and moved her arm from me to reach for the phone.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my elbows on my knees and took the call, "Start talking."

"I found them." he announced.

Good news. How can life gets any better?

"Where are they?"

While I was on the phone, I felt her small fingers running down my back, probably wanted to encourage me back to bed with her.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, her voice was heavy from the sleep. How I love the way it sounds every time she wakes up.

I muted my phone and turned my back around to face her, "I need to deal with something, Sahara. It's important."

Right now, nothing is more important to me than to find that lying BITCH and her daughter so that I can prove my fucking innocence to my wife.

"Oh, okay. I'll get your breakfast ready." she said before leaning in to kiss my cheek.

Hoping out of bed, she adjusted her velvet maternity nightgown she had on and disappeared into the bathroom then I put my focus back on the phone.

After I ended the call, I strode out of our bedroom and made my way into the kitchen.

And I found my wife cooking breakfast for me. She was wearing a white wide neckline blouse which was long enough to hide her curves expect for the baby bump of course, and black short pants. If I didn't take a closer look, I'd say she wasn't wearing anything underneath, only in her panties.

God! She went from wearing decent clothes to cover the important parts to wearing nothing but a loose blouse and shorts since we got married. Day by day, I guess she's become more comfortable around me.

Eyeing her tiny frame, I never knew I got an intense addiction to girls with petite figures. All along, I thought I prefer my girls to be wild, sexy with skinny long legs. But I was wrong...

Now I know, she's the most beautiful specimen I've ever seen.

Sneaking behind her, I slowly glided my arms around her thin waist and pulled her closer to my chest before burying my head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. She's like a fucking ecstasy burning in my veins. No matter how many times I had her, I just need to have her again. And again. And again. And again. It's an endless cycle.

"Hunter, I-I'm cooking here y-you know." she moaned when I pulled her skin between my teeth.

"So what?" I groaned.

Ignoring her protests, I gripped the neck of her blouse and moved it down her shoulder slightly, exposing her skin and started kissing her there until her body quivered under my touch.

After a few seconds, I stopped the goofing around and spun her body towards me, "Sahara?"

"Hmmm?"

I tucked a loose hair behind her ear, "Why aren't you mad at me for what happened?"

"Hunter..." she sighed, the look in her eyes changed.

"You know why. I don't want to jeopardise our baby's life. I don't want to be under stress no more because I nearly killed him the first time." she watched me in horror.

"And I don't want that to happen again. Ever." she promised me.

I brought her head to my mouth and planted a kiss on her forehead, "I know, baby. I get it. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Her head fell down to look at her stomach and she caressed it with so much love, "I want this baby. I never knew how much I love our baby, Hunter."

"This baby is both of us. It's like you're living inside of me and because of that, I know you'll always be with me."

She looked up at me, "I'm so afraid to lose him."

"Can you promise me something?" she said, out of the blue.

"Anything." I told her.

"Promise me, if anything happens, no matter what, you'll choose the baby over me."

What?

I glared at her, shaking my head, "What are you talking about? I'm not gonna promise you that. You both mean so much to me. How could I possibly choose?"

"Hunter, please..." she grabbed my hand, squeezing it.

"Look, everything's gonna be okay, alright? You're gonna be okay. We'll make it. You, me and the baby."

She placed her finger on my lips, "We don't know what's gonna happen, Hunter. Just please, I'm not asking much. I'm just asking you to save our baby. That's all."

"Sahara..."

You know what? I'm not going to fight with this woman over the baby. Of course I'll choose her. It will always be her. It's not like I don't love the baby. It's just that, I'm sure that everything is going to work out between us. She'll survive, I just know it.

"Alright, I promise." Even if it means that I'm lying to her.

"Thank you." she smiled, a tear rolled down her cheek. I pulled her into my arms before she said anything further.

"Why don't you sit down while I get your breakfast ready?" she suggested and I let her go.

"Yeah." I said and went to sit at the kitchen counter, thinking of how lucky I am to have her in my life.

After we had breakfast, I kissed her goodbye and took Jared along with me to find Carley. When we got into the car, he began typing in the address to her house and we hit the road in no time.