𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Beauty And The Badass

Hey there! 👋🏻
I need your vote yaaaaa 🙏🏻
Please turn your notifications on and stay up to date for the new chapters 🙈
It's gonna be great and you don't wanna miss them 💕

Hunter's POV

I wouldn't doubt even for a second that the hijabi girl is beautiful. She has a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it's because she is so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness, she is something robust and real.

When looked into her eyes I knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with all that she has.

She has big icy blue eyes that compliment her completely flawless fair skin. I doubt that she used expensive products or face masks, the way I see her. Those were her thing. Everything about her is all simplicity. Perhaps that's why her skin glowed so, it is her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features.

Passion. Passion that makes her beautiful.

Even though I've seen her being a fucking badass just to defend herself and her religion, I still see the sweetness flashes in her innocent eyes.

She has perfect teeth which I noticed when she screamed at me last night and a thin nose. The crease of her lovely brows and the down-curve of her full lips is something not to be resisted.

The cardigan and jeans that she was wearing suited her perfect petite frame while the blue hijab wrapped around her head lightened up her bright eyes.

If God is real, I'll tell myself, then this girl is a masterpiece.

"Boss? Are you still here?" Jared suddenly interrupted me from my train of thoughts by snapping his fingers in front of my eyes, pulling me back to the real world.

"Yea." I responded. That was the only thing that managed to escape my lips.

"Do you know that girl or something because you seemed pretty awkward when she's around?" he raised a brow at me.

"Of course not. Why would I even know her?" I said in a bored tone, just to give him the confirmation.

"I'm just saying." he shrugged.

A few minutes later, she returned to our table with a tray in her hands. She smiled at us and dropped the plates on the table.

"Enjoy." she nodded before turning on her heels then walked away.

At some point, I was thinking about grabbing her arm just to tease her more but that would've been a bad idea. That tough chick was brave enough to smack me once, she wouldn't hesitate to give me another shot anytime soon.

I wasn't saying that her punch hurts because it doesn't. I didn't even fall when she gave it to me. I hate to make a scene and I know that I should mind my own fucking business. FOR NOW. That's why I turned down the idea and let her go.

After we had finished our breakfast, I wiped my mouth with a napkin and left the money on the table before went storming outside the cafe with my gang following behind me.

Sahara's POV

As soon as I saw the gang leader and his gang left the cafe, I closed my eyes and sighed in relief.

Finally.

I was so glad that he's out of my sight. I don't want him anywhere near me anymore. I hope that he would find another place to have their breakfast next time.

"Well, he's gone." Amira said, approaching me at the counter.

"Yup." I nodded and my lips were pulled into a proud smile.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" she teased me and I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing."

"Oh, speaking of him. What did actually happen between you guys? You said that he disrespected you in front of everybody. What does that supposed to mean? What did he do to you..." she hit me with thousands of questions none stop until I forgot where to begin.

"Enough." I touched her shoulders and she stopped.

"First of all, it all started when Jameela hasn't come home last night. My mom was worried about her and I volunteered to go out and look for her. I went to the frat house to see if she's there and she was."

"Then?"

"I got to her and forced her to come home with me but she was being a bitch like she always been so we got into a fight. Then he suddenly showed up out of nowhere and he stopped me from getting out of the house and..." I paused, biting my lip and gazed down at my fingers.

"What? What? Tell me." she frowned at me in total confusion.

I placed one hand on my head and rubbed the spot which wasn't itchy at all then blurted, "He told me to take of my hijab."

"What?!" she screamed in surprise and everyone in the cafe were looking straight at both of us.

'Nice one, Amira.'

"Would you scream any louder please?" I snapped sarcastically at her and she immediately covered her mouth.

"I'm sorry." I apologised to the customers and they continued what they were doing.

"No, he didn't just say that." she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"No, that's exactly what he said. Can you believe that?!" I threw my hands in the air and stamped my foot.

"DISRESPECTFUL!?" she crossed her arms.

"Tell me about it."

"What did you do then? Don't tell me that you just let him get away with that? I know you well enough that you wouldn't let anyone disrespect you like that."

Yeah, she does know me well enough.

"Of course not. You know what I did?"

"What?"

"I punched him right in the face." I lifted my head proudly.

"Haaaaaa..." it seemed like all the air was knocked out of her lungs as she reached her hands up to cover her mouth.

"Shut the front the door."

"You better believe it." I poked her and she shook her head.

"Are you telling me that you just punched the gang leader in his face? Is this a joke?"

"No, it's the truth. I did what I had to. He deserved it anyway."

"Oh my God! What did he do to you? Did he hurt you back?" she asked, her expression switched from surprise to worries.

"Well, no. He didn't do anything to me. Jameela dragged me out of he house before anything else happened." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Thank God." she rubbed her face with her hands.

"You're one tough girl, you know that?" she grabbed my hand and grinned.

"I've been told." I crinkled my nose and we both bursted into laughter.