𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 | The Only Girl

I cleared my throat to steal his attention off of his phone, "Hunter?"

"What is it, Sahara?" he asked, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

Those piercing green eyes are killing me!?

"Can you take me home?"

"Do you wanna go home already?" he tilted his head to the side. What's his problem?

"Yeah! What? You're gonna keep me here as part of your property?" I snapped at him. He stared at me with eyes wide opened, surprised and if I wasn't mistaken, a little hurt.

I shouldn't have said that. Bad mouth!?

"For your information..." he raised one finger in the air.

"First of all, I've never bring any girl home with me. Secondly, you're the only one that has gotten onto this bed. My bed. The last one is, if I hadn't come and save you just in time from that pervert, you'd probably be waking up in that asshole's bed..."

Jake's bed? When I imagined those terrifying things that he could've done to me, it sent shivers running down my spine. The fear sit on me like a pillow over my mouth and nose.

Never have I ever been touched by a guy. Not even once in my whole life.

He peered down at, intimidating me with those blazing green eyes, "Or worst."

The words that left his lips were like acid and I bit my lip.

Speaking of bed, he told me that I'm the only one that has gotten onto his bed? What does that supposed to mean? Where did he sleep with all those girls? Is he still a virgin?

The thought of him being a virgin at this age sent jumping jelly beans inside my stomach. I had to bit my lip again to stifle the amusement.

Okay. Enough!

"I'm the only one..." I shook my head, didn't actually get what he meant.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Just let me give you a piece of advice here, Sahara."

"What is that?" I challenged him.

"If you're walking home next time, please ask someone to accompany you. You're not safe all by yourself." his long brows were pulled together, flashing a sense of concern on his face.

"Don't try to do anything brave." he added.

Is he worrying about me?

"Why do you care of what happens to me?" I murmured and dropped my gaze.

"It doesn't matter, Sahara." he shook his head.

"Could you stop being so stubborn for one damn second?" his eyes flashed with an aggrieved gleam.

"I'm sorry."

Not knowing what more to say to me...

"Aren't you hungry? Don't you wanna eat something first?" he changed the topic in a split second.

"No, thanks."

My appetite has vanished although I was hungry during the time.

"Suit yourself then." he smirked and rose from the bed.

He dug out the car keys from his back pocket and he glanced at me over his shoulder, "Are you coming or what?"

"Are you taking me home?"

"Where else am I gonna take you, Sahara?" he huffed and I rolled my eyes.

Why is he acting so cold all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong? I don't think so.

"Let's go." he demanded, walking towards the door and opened it wide for me.

I quickly scrambled out of his bed and jumped over at him before walking out of the luxurious room.

I think I'm gonna miss this room. It's so cozy and comfortable. I wonder what it is like to wake up in this fine bedroom? It's pretty amazing I guess.

However, it's clearly impossible for me to be hoping that I would step foot in this room again one sweet day.

"Goodbye, room." I whispered to myself once I left the room. I also felt a little bit silly for doing that. Silly me!

"Wait. Where's Quinn? I can't seem to find her anywhere?" I asked as soon as she came back into my head. I scanned the entire mansion and she was nowhere to be found.

"Don't worry about her. She has probably left already."

"Oh, alright."

I followed him as he walked off to the car. Again, he opened the door to the passenger's seat for me and I climbed in. He closed the door, jogged over to the other side and joined me in the car.

He started the engine and we hit the road shortly after.