𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | In The Name Of Love

The Official Song For The Chapter

In The Name Of Love by Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha

I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love
In the name of love, name of love

Hunter's POV

"You're safe now." I whispered, stroking her cheek gently with my thumb. Her eyes never left mine as she got one hand wrapped around my arm.

I'm so fucking relief that Sahara is safe and sound in my arms now. Nothing could describe how happy I am that I got there just in time before anything bad happens to her.

I have no fucking idea what she was doing in there. I didn't see anyone on my way up or  inside the room except for her.

'What the fuck do I care anyway? All I care about is that she's safe now.'

"Hunter..." she called softly while reaching her hand up for my face.

"Yeah, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" I asked, examining every inch of her to find any sort of scratch or something but nothing appeared on her.

She's just as fine as the last time I saw her.

"Hunter..." she called once again but this time almost in a seductive kind of way.

'Damn! What's wrong with her?'

"What's wrong with her, boss?" Jared asked, peering at us from the driver's seat.

"I don't know, man. She's acting weird..." I frowned and shook my head.

"Don't worry. We're almost there." he said, speeding up and I just nodded.

Once we reached the house, I got her out of the car with me. Her body pressed against mine and she got one hand on my neck as I carried her in my arms.

"Shit! Is she gonna be okay?" Jared asked, pushing his hair back up with his fingers.

"I hope so." I said and dismissed him.

I entered and carried her across the hallway until we reached our bedroom. I pushed the door opened with my leg and went inside. I flicked the light on and placed her down gently onto the bed.

"Lie down." I said softly while lowering her back onto the mattress.

"No, Hunter..." she protested, grabbing both of my arms to hold herself up.

"Sahara, you have to listen to me. Just lie down..." I kept pushing her down but at the same time, she kept on fighting me.

"No, I don't want to." she shook her head.