𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Talk About Love

Hunter's POV

I cursed every time I recalled what that stupid dick did to Sahara. The thing about me, I had to think twice every time I felt the eagerness to lay even just one finger on her building inside of me.

But that son of a bitch...

He just forced himself on her which was exactly the shit that made me lose it and nearly killed him in the first place.

What more, he ended up leaving a mark on her before I could stop him from doing so, that's just so fucking unacceptable!? FUCK!?

I swear if that shit's permanent on her, I'll be carving my fucking name on his fucking chest.

I've never loved anyone in my fucking life before but I know what love is. The thought of love is the only reason why I had to convinced myself to stay away from her, she's just too fragile, too damn perfect for me to lay my fucking hands on.

I'm afraid that if I do, I would hurt her. And...

I don't want that to happen.

That's why I'd kill every single guy who ever have the balls to touch her or to even look at her. No one must have her. Nobody.

The sense of guilt and remorse never crossed my fucking mind after the smashing and rearranging his damn face. He deserved that so fucking much! In fact, I was happy for what I did to him. He was lucky that I spared his life and he should've thanked Sahara for that. If it wasn't for her begging me for his life, he would've been six feet under by now. SON OF A BITCH!?

If it wasn't for her, I'll definitely track him down to end his miserable life once and for all when I see that fucking dick again.

Every single touch he landed on her only fueling the fire that burned inside of me. Every single move he made on her was like gasoline to it, my fists began to clench and my jaw rooted.

My knuckles where turning white from clenching my fists too hard on the steering wheel, fighting the urge to hunt him and finish that asshole's life for good.

Even though I felt her eyes on me every once in a while when we were in the car, I didn't want to say a word to her. I was afraid that it would spill what I was holding in my mind.

"Hunter?" she called softly, her voice was almost a whisper.

"Yes, Sahara?" I glanced over at her and forced a smile on my damn face.

"A-Are you okay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I shook my head in ridiculousness.

"I was just asking." she said, picking at her nails.

"Sure."

"Hunter, ummm..."

"Why did you call Quinn to come and help you?" her perfect brows frowned.

"Well, it's because the way I see it, she's the only one who treats you nicely. At the diner. Remember?"

It's true though. She's the only one who have the courage and sympathy in her heart to defend her while all the others we're forcing her pour the liquor down her throat especially that fucking Jake. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

"Oh, yea."

"You know? Quinn has always been nice to me. We met during high school because she's one of Jameela's friends. I like her." I glanced over at her and a cute smile was playing on her lips.

Anyone can definitely tell by the way she talks about someone that she's a sweet and caring person. Even though she's quite handy and very stubborn sometimes, I can still see the softness and affection in her heart.

Somehow, that's the reason why I feel over protective towards her although she isn't mine to keep.

Any guy who probably has the chance to possess her one day would be so fucking lucky.

But I know that's not gonna be me...

Who am I kidding? She's too damn good for me. I don't deserve her and I should stick that shit inside my fucking head.

"Oh, we're here." she cheered as soon as we approached her house. I stopped the car by the roadside and unclasped my seatbelt.

"Well..." she turned her full body towards me.

"I don't know what to say, Hunter."

"Thank you for what you did." she grinned but still...

I could see the sorrows behind her eyes.

"Don't mention it, Sahara." I tried to keep it cool, just to get the image of fucking Jake touching her out of my head.

"Okay. Goodbye, Hunter." she smiled, grabbed her bag and got out of the car.

I watched her carefully as she made her way to the front door until she was out of my sight.

I let out a harsh breath and banged my head against the seat. What am I going to do? She's not fucking safe anymore. Sooner or later, that dick will find her to finish what he wanted.

I couldn't possibly let that thing happen.

Why am I being so protective towards her anyway? I told myself the other day that she's nothing to me, but now...

I felt like she's everything to me.

Fuck!? What is happening to me?

Shoot! Don't know, don't care. What matters to me right now that she's safe and I wanted to keep it that way.

Without further thoughts, I dug out my phone and started dialling Jared's number. He picked up on the second ring and I asked him to wait for me until I got back home.