𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Official Married Couple

The next morning, I've woken up to an arm wrapped around my waist, weighing down my body and our fingers were laced together same goes to our legs. I was absolutely aware of the face buried in the crook of my neck and his breath was warm against my skin.

I turned around slowly to face him, he was still sound asleep. The black raven hair was disheveled and I reached out my hand to wipe his messy hair away from his forehead, clearing his eyes. He was so beautiful even in his sleep.

I spent a few seconds watching him sleep before my mind drifting off to the thought of me being somebody's wife already. This is the first time I woke up with the title of a wife stuck in my head. I'm not a little child anymore.

Mom used to tell me that, when I get married one day, I should be a good wife to my husband by taking care of all his needs. That's what I'm gonna do.

Breakfast! I have to prepare breakfast for him every morning.

I started untangling our legs, lifted his arm off my waist and slipped from underneath him, careful not to wake him up. I jumped out off bed and covered him with the sheets.

Oh no! Hunter?!

The thought of Hunter saying that he wanted to rip the sweatshirt off my body came to the back of my mind and I began to panic. I quickly looked down to examine my body and...

Alhamdulillah! A sigh of relief escaped from my lips when I found out that I'm still wearing the sweatshirt from last night on my body.

I glanced over at Hunter one last time and placed a small kiss on the bridge of his proud nose before making my way out of our bedroom, heading straight into the kitchen.

Once I've finished making his breakfast, I grabbed some plates from the rack and put them on the side of the counter.

A smile took over my lips when I realised that I've done a great job preparing breakfast for the first time. There's sunny side-up eggs, toasts and omelette. I also brewed some coffee.

I hope that there isn't much left because the way I see he ate at the cafe, he likes to swallow his food all together.

"Okay. Time to wake him up." I said.

Before I could turned my full body around, my back hit someone on the chest and the arms were gliding around my waist which made me scream in surprise, "Aaaa, Hunter..."

He laughed and started brushing his nose againts my neck which tickled me, "Good morning, my beautiful and sexy wife."

"I love seeing you like this, making me breakfast in the morning. We're officially a married couple, I guess." he whispered and sucked at the skin underneath my earlobe.

"Uhhh..." I gasped, my chest rising up and down at the sensual touch.

"Stop being a pervert, Hunter." I slapped his cheek playfully.

"Oh, and good morning, jerk." I winked at him.

Upon hearing that, he released his arms from my waist and spun me around to face him, "It's fucking wrong to call your husband a jerk, you know that?"

"You called me sexy." I snapped, challenging him with my bravery.

"So what? You are..." he smirked and began taking his step towards me, resting his hands on my hip. Thus, making me gasp once again.

"Except when you're in this big sweatshirt." he chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Can't you change into something a little bit smaller for me? Apparently, my sweatshirt doesn't fit you right."