𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The First Kiss

Another bonus chapter here 🌸
I love you guys so much and keep on supporting my book and share it with your friends! ❤️

A week later...

Sahara's POV

One week.

It's been one week since I've become a wife to the gang leader, Hunter Gerard. Everything went by just as planned. Guess what? We've never shared our first kiss yet, not to mention, he didn't even touch me in the way he wanted to because I've been fighting my own battles so that he wouldn't have a full access to my body. I'm completely mean. God!

How time flies so fast...

Right now, I'm here, standing in front of the huge vantage mirror in the bathroom with a pearl white camisole in my hand. I squeezed the soft fabric, deciding whether or not to wear it for tonight.

After I've been retaliating hard not to wear any of those camisoles he bought me, he had given all of my clothes back to me.

I know I'm not supposed to treat him like this, not supposed to treat my husband like this. If I think about it back, if mom knows what I've done to this man that I called as my husband, she wouldn't have forgiven me either. In fact, she's gonna be so disappointed in me because this is not how she taught me to get through marriage. If I do get married one day, that's what she said and I have already done that.

I stripped down my clothes and pulled the camisole over my head. I took a brief glance at the mirror and I bit my bottom lip at how sexy and exposed I was in this comfortable but thin fabric.

I spun around and gasped, my brain couldn't seem to process the words to carefully describe it, "Oh my..."

The thin straps were barely hanging over my shoulders and the front part of the dress was loose, exposing my not so subdue chest without a doubt. The back part of the dress, on the other hand, has reached half way down my bare back and the hem of it just sit below my knees a little. It's exposing everything that I have.

How can I even get used to this thing?

And Hunter...

Astaghfirullah! What would his reaction be once he saw me in this camisole? Will he take advantage of me? Will he take advantage of my body?

I don't think I'm even ready for the unexpected.

In this camisole, I've just got to prepare my mind and my body for all sorts of possibilities that could actually happen in just one night.

Once I've gathered enough courage to present myself to him, I placed my hand gently on the metal knob and twisted it, opening the door to reveal the bedroom was cold and empty.

There was no sign of Hunter anywhere.

My gaze shifted to the clock on the wall and it was already 12 at midnight. I grabbed a silk robe, slipped it on, tying it loosely around my waist and went out to hunt for him.

"Hunter?" I called out but only the sound of my own voice can be heard echoing through the walls.

I kept on walking even further down the hallway and noticed the light coming from underneath his office door.

I cracked the door open slightly to take a peek, "Hunter?" I called.

"In here, Sahara." the husky voice calling for me.

I stepped inside and saw Hunter behind the office desk, there were papers scattered all over the place including the floor next to it.

"Aren't you coming to bed?" I asked softly.