𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Lust & Desire

HAPPY TWO UPDATES AT ONCE! 💕

Sahara's POV

Once again, I'm left alone in this bedroom. He has always been so busy lately and I wonder why. I miss him. I miss him so much. But...

There's nothing I can do.

Feeling bored, I scrambled out of bed and walked over to the cabinet to get the remote control beside the television before returning back to bed.

When I switched on the flat screen with the remote and flicked mindlessly through the channels, I heard Hunter's voice calling my name, "Sahara?"

The metal knob jingled and the door swung opened, revealing Hunter in a black shirt and grey sweatpants, "I thought you're asleep already."

"No." I shook my head, pouting.

"I know that pout." he smirked, closing the door behind him slowly.

"Oh yeah?"

He walked towards me and climbed onto the bed, "I know I've been busy with my work, babe."

"Okay." I nodded.

"What are you watching?" he asked, gliding his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

I curled up beside him, tucking my legs beneath me and resting my head against his shoulder, "Kid's stuff."

"Seriously? How old are you again?" he frowned, making fun out of me.

"Hey, I'm 18. We've got 5 years gap between us, okay? So get used to it." I narrowed my eyes at him and slapped his chest.

"As you wish." he said, resting one hand under his head and the other one around my waist.

After a few minutes later, my body began to shiver and I finally realized that being in this camisole was a bad idea when you combined it with the air conditioner.

"Are you cold?" he asked, those eyes filled with concerned.

"Sort of." I murmured and he quickly grabbed the remote to turn the air conditioner off.

"Better?"

"Yea, thank you." I smiled.

"You should wear that silk robe, you know?" he suggested, pointing at my robe that was hanging on the clothes hanger stand.

"I don't know. I thought you might take it off when I wear it." I said, shy and teasing at the same time.

"Are you offering me something, Sahara?" he whispered seductively next to my ear.

"No, I'm just saying." I protested as soon as my face began to turn scarlet.

"I know you want it." he persisted.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'P'.

"Tell me."

"Hunter!" I scowled at him and suddenly he grabbed my knees then my ankles and tipped me up until I fell back onto the mattress.

He hovered smoothly on top of me, pinning me down beneath him and placed his body between my legs. It was so sudden that I squealed in surprise. He grabbed my wrists and raised them above my head.

"Hunter..." he cut me off by slamming his lips to mine and I kissed him back.

"Is this what you want?" he muttered, running his nose along my jawline.

"Yes..." I murmured against his lips. He released both my wrists and let my hands ran all over his body, exploring the perfect physique.

It was a slow process but I wanted to enjoy it, but most of all, I wanted him to enjoy it.