𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Unwanted Guest

Hey guys! 👋🏻
I wanna say thank you for all your lovely comments 💕
I really enjoy reading them and please keep supporting this book 🙈
I love you guys! ❤️

The moment he had left the cafe, everyone in here began staring at me like I've grown another head or something. I couldn't actually blame them for looking at me that way because...

Hello? I was with the gang leader of the town just now. It was unbelievable. But when he asked if I'm afraid of him, during his other personalities, not quite. But in that personality, yes, I couldn't mess with him in that state or he'll be pointing a gun at me or worse.

Embarrassed, I grabbed the cupcake with me and walked straight into the kitchen like nothing ever happened.

"Sahara?" I heard Mr. Ryan's voice calling my name from behind me.

I turned around and smiled at him, "Yes, Mr. Ryan?"

"Well, Amira told me that you've got some issues with Hunter Gerard. I saw him coming in here and you were just with him. Is everything okay?" he asked and I shifted uncomfortably against the kitchen counter.

Great. Great job, Amira. Now, even Mr. Ryan knows that I've got something going on with Hunter. I definitely don't like this. Why can't I keep this issue to myself?

"No, everything's just fine." I insisted, making sure that he believes me, one way or another.

"If you say so then..."

"Look, Sahara. I just don't want any trouble. I'm worried that he might do something beyond our expectations. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes, I do. I'm very sorry. I really am." I apologised with the hope that he would understand my situation.

"It's okay. I hope you're not taking this the wrong way, alright?" he said, smiling at me.

"No, of course not. I'm very sorry once again."

"Don't bother about it, Sahara." he nodded and left.

The look on his face tells it all. He wasn't so happy about this. Who would be? Everyone is trying to get away from that mafia but because of one silly mistake made by me, they will have to pay the price for that. Stupid!?

I hate to upset my employer but I can't run from Hunter even if I wanted to. He will come in here whenever he likes. Nobody tells him what to do. That's just the way he is.

'God, I hope he will not cause any trouble when he comes in here again. I don't wanna get fired and lose my job. I need this job. Really need it.'

Hunter's POV

What happened back there was fucking stupid. When I saw the look on her face, I was definitely laughing my ass off. I should've caught that on tape. Poor little Sahara. I just love teasing that hijabi girl so damn much. It makes her look cute or whatever. Who gives a shit what it's called?!

Anyway, once I reached the massive gate to my mansion, I pushed the button to the remote control and went inside. When I got out of the car, I heard a familiar voice yelling and screaming, "Let go of me!? You have no right to touch me!" then another voice answered, "I'm sorry, miss but you can't come inside. You have to leave right now."

Fuck! I know that voice very well. It's Britney's.

Damn it!? Why does she want now? I know exactly why that bitch is at my front porch at the moment.

It's pretty obvious. I've been avoiding her since the incident with Sahara at the diner. I didn't return any of her calls and haven't attend any parties around this area which I knew that she'd be at one.

Now, here she is at my damn porch. She just doesn't know how to give up. Can't this bitch get it through that thick skull of hers that I don't want anything to do with her anymore. Disgusting slut!?

When I got close enough to see what the fuck is going on, I saw her arguing with one of my security guards. He was putting some great effort to get rid of her but she wouldn't budge. I just kept on walking but...

As soon as her grey eyes found me, she quickly ran towards me like a mad woman in those ridiculous short skirt and heels.

"Oh, babe." she whispered seductively at me with her hands on both side of my face.

"Where have you been, baby? I've been looking for you all day long. Why didn't you return any of my calls?" her questions kept coming to me and I began to lose my temper.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying hard not to look her in the eye.

"I just miss you, babe. Don't you miss me?" she murmured and gave me a slight kiss on my lips.

After the kiss, I immediately felt disgusted with her lips touching my skin. Why did I feel disgusted all of a sudden?

It's not like she's kissing me for the first time.

But one thing for sure, I'm starting to get fucking disgusting with her. If I am disgusted I can't help it, it's an emotion we can all feel. I guess I don't want her to be anywhere near me anymore.

Instinctively, I raised one hand and wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my jacket.

"What's wrong, babe? Don't like the idea of me being here? At your house?" she slurred her words, wrapping both of her arms around my neck.

'Fuck it! This is getting out of hand. This bitch is crazy!?'

"Okay. We should get inside." I said, losing her grips from me. To be honest, I didn't want everyone out here to get a free show from us.

"Of course." she cheered before pulling my hand and leading me inside.