𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo

"Errr...Sorry?" she slurred her words at me. God knows what her mouth smells like!

"Well well well, don't tell me that you forgot that you have a sister too." I smirked at her, crossing my arms.

She rubbed her eyes while shaking her head probably trying to get a clearer vision of the person standing in front of her.

After blinking her eyes a few more times, her eyes began to grow wider as soon as she realized that I was here, at the party.

"What are you doing here, you little..." she trailed off, finding the right word to describe her own flesh and blood like she always did.

"Brat! I know." I finished her last word for her.

"Whatever! You have to leave right now!?" she fired at me and started pushing me, forcing me to leave.

"No!" I yelled and pushed her hands away from me.

"I'm not leaving without you. Do you have any idea how worried mom is about you?" I scowled at her, matching her angry frown.

"You know what? I'll come home whenever I want. She doesn't tell me what to do anymore." she raised her volume.

Our voices rose above the music but it was a good thing that the music was too loud and the people in here were dancing like there was no tomorrow to even notice us.

"You're coming with me!" I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her with me towards the exit.

"Wow wow wow. Where are you going, babe?" I heard a husky voice interrupted us from behind.

I turned around to face whoever that person was. A blonde boy with greyish blue eyes who I assumed as her boyfriend was gazing directly at us. Humiliated, she jerked her arm away from me while giving me a disgusting look.

"What's up, babe? Who is she?" he asked her, pointing her index finger at me.

"Oh, her? No one. What she even doing here anyway?" she tried to deny the fact and laughed.

Who am I kidding? Of course she wouldn't admit to him that I'm her sister. What would a hot party girl like her doing with a lame girl like me?

"Well, whoever she is. She's not supposed to be here." he said, shooting me a disgusting glare as well while looking at me from the top to bottom.

He was definitely eyeing my outfit as all the girls in here were wearing short and tight crop tops which exposed their belly-button piercings as much as placing their full breasts on display for everyone to see.

'Astaghfirullah! May Allah forgive me for what I've seen at this party.'

"Sorry to say, man. I'm not leaving without my sister here." I said sarcastically, my eyes drew to my sister.

"Shit!" she cursed, tugging at her hair.

"What? This girl is your sister?" his voice came out almost laughing.

"No! Of course not!" she shook her head.

"Yes, I am. So what?" I snapped.

"SHUT UP, BITCH!?" she shouted in my face although she knew that wouldn't leave any mark on me anymore.

"Let's go!?" I pulled her arm once again and tugged at it. Before I could do anything...

"What's going on around here?" another male voice intervened and I turned my head to look at him.

When I turned around, I saw a pair of green eyes staring intensely into mine with an arrogant half smirk.

There was no denying that he was handsome. That dangerous bad boy look with a single metal ring hung on the side of his bottom lip could take someone's breath away. He was tall and muscular. The black tailored shirt fitted him perfectly and as such I could tell that he was an athletic guy. You don't get in that shape without spending a lot of time in the gym. A thick leather jacket was draped around his chiseled frame.

His hair was as black as the night sky which complimented his green-devilish eyes that seemed to make every girl melt right under his stare. I gazed in them until I lost focus on everything else. That was until my eyes began travelling down to the dragon tattoo on the left side of his neck.

'Sahara! WAKE UP, SAHARA?! Don't let that charming look fool you!?

Luckily, my brain started to connect with my mind again until I was able to speak.

"It's none of your business." I spat, lifting my chin up. Thus, he seemed pretty amazed by my brave actions.

"Sahara, you better listen to me. I want you to stop this bullshit of yours now!?" Jameela whispered into my ear and grabbed me by my arm as a clear warning for me to stop talking but I was fast to jerk her hand away.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to?" he frowned, somehow seemed kind of impressed with himself. Who does he think he is? God?

"Who cares? I'm just here for my sister. Now, let's go!?" I turned him down and started pulling her arm for the one hundredth time.

"Where do you think you're going?" he raised his voice at me, definitely trying to stop me from walking away from him.

I turned around to face him and gifted him my best smirk ever, "Yes?"

"I want you to take off your hijab!?"

What?! WHAT DID HE JUST SAID? Is it just me or I was the one who misheard the words that came out of his mouth? NO! He didn't just say that.

My subconscious says it doesn't hear what I hear but that's the real thing. I swear that I heard exactly what I heard.

"Excuse me?" I frowned at him, locking my gaze to his. Obviously, asking for confirmation of what I just heard.

"You heard me. Take off that damn thing from your head!?" he repeated his 'I thought I misheard' question harshly without having to think twice to say that again.