𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | It's Goodbye For Us

Hey guys! 👋🏻
I apologise for being a little busy these few days because the assignments are killing me right now! 🙏🏻
Anyway, here's the new chapter 💕

Hunter's POV

My feet hesitated to leave her like this when I heard the shower came on, followed by the sound of soft whimpering. The guiltiness began to consume me even more by the time.

She was miserable.

'What the fuck have I done? I hurt her. I hurt the only girl I've ever loved. Can she ever forgive me for what I did? DAMN IT!?'

"FUCK!? What did actually happen to her last night?" I exclaimed, letting my head fell into my hands.

"WHO KNOWS MAYBE IT WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG. YOU ASKED SOMEONE TO PUT SOMETHING IN MY DRINK AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!? WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED FROM ME..."

Those words. They kept on repeating itself over and over again in my damn head. Put something in her drink? What the fuck was she talking about? Who? When? Where?

'Oh God! Please don't tell me that all of this have to do with Jake...'

'Because if that's the bloody truth, I'll fucking kill that asshole until there's no more guiltiness left inside of me. I swear to God!'

Shit! I have to find out about what actually happened to her last night. I need to know now. I need to make her speak the truth, tell me everything about it.

Sahara's POV

After I had finished my shower, I stepped out of the shower room and dried myself quickly as I didn't wash my hair.

'Oh no! I have nothing to wear.'

My mind shifted to the thought that Hunter carried me in here with only the sheets to cover up my body.

I headed towards the door, cracking it opened slowly to see what he was up to and I saw him sitting on the bedside with his head buried in his hands.

Pretending that he wasn't there, I went out the bathroom and walked over to the wardrobe, pulling out my sweatshirt and a pair of blue jeans.

Somehow, I felt his eyes on me the entire time but he just kept his silence until I dashed back into the bathroom, closing the door behind me to get dressed.

When I glanced at myself in the mirror to tie my hair up, the platinum diamond ring on my finger caught my eyes. Tears threatened. Oh no...

Without overthinking, I took it off my finger and slipped it into my pocket. I scooped my hair up into a ponytail and ignored the fact that how swollen my eyes were from all the crying.

My world has come to an end, crumbling around me into a pile of ashes. There's no use for me to be here anymore. I guess this is the end for both of us. Taking a deep breath, I walked out of the bathroom.

Hunter was on the phone, dressed only in his black jeans.

"FIND HIM!?" he yelled through the phone, making me startled.

He glanced over at me and he didn't leave his eyes off me while continuing with his conversation, "DON'T YOU COME BACK UNTIL YOU FOUND THAT PIECE OF SHIT!?" he barked and pressed the off button before tossing it on the bed.