𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | An Untold Past

WRITER'S NOTE 🌸 :

Everything that I've posted here is the first draft that hasn't been fully edited yet. I actually posted the chapters as soon as I'm done writing them, so there might be some typos, errors and also words missing. But don't worry because I'm aware of it and that it needs editing ❤️

I truly apologise for the delay guys. I've been so busy with my studies right now and my final exam is coming up soon. Please wish me luck, your lovely wishes will mean a lot to me. Thank you! 💕

And here's the new chapter 💘

I woke to the memories of the previous night playing through my mind. A delicious smile spread across my face. If not for Hunter's arms around me, I'd think it was a dream. Life has never been better with him by my side.

"Good morning." he tucked a stray hair behind my ear.

"Morning." I crinkled my nose.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked when the morning light shining in through the floor-to-ceiling window of our bedroom as if it was noon already.

Hunter glanced over at the clock and then back to me, "It's 7.30."

"Hrmmm..." I groaned, palming my forehead.

"I better get your breakfast ready." I stated.

But he had stopped me before I could scramble out of bed, "No, not yet. Please stay with me for a little while." he begged, gripping my wrist.

"Oh, yea. Of course." I smiled, keeping the sheets wrapped around my naked body and leaning over to plant a kiss on his bare chest.

As I drew lazy circles on Hunter's chest, my mind began shifting to his lip piercing. It was gone. I noticed that he had took it off right after he asked me to marry him. Why would he do that?

It looked pretty sexy on him, ACTUALLY.

"Hunter?" I gazed up at him, resting my chin on his chest.

"Yea, what is it?" he looked down at me. He got an arm under his head while the other one rested on my hips.

"Where is your piercing?" I asked, frowning.

"Ammm..."

"Well, I don't want it on my face anymore." he answered simply.

"Why?"

"Because that thing is a part of my past, Sahara. My past that I'd like to forget since I met you." he made it clear enough for me and I knew better not to ask further.

Hunter's fingers spread across my back and he pressed my bare body to his, "Why did you ask me that? Did you like the piercing?"

"Sort of." I admitted and he chuckled.

"Sorry, babe. But I really don't want that damn thing on my face again. It's not cool anymore when you're a mualaf."

I giggled and he kissed my forehead, "I couldn't agree more."

The thing about Hunter, is that even though we've already been married for 2 months, I haven't known much about him. He is such a mystery. What's his story? I mean, what about his family? Where are his parents? Does he have any siblings? If yes, where are they now? Why do he have to spend the rest of his twenty three years in this huge mansion alone?