𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Mine

It's been an honour for to write this amazing chapter for you guys! 💕
I really hope you'll love it 🙈
Don't forget to vote and leave your lovely comments ❤️

The Official Song For The Chapter

I Don't Wanna Live Forever by Taylor Swift & Zayn MalikFrom Fifty Shades Darker

From Fifty Shades Darker

I don't wanna live forever
Cause I know I'll be living in vain
And I don't wanna fit wherever
I just wanna keep calling your name
Until you come back home

Hunter's POV

I spent a moment studying her face, struck by her beauty. I stared deep into her mesmerising ocean blue eyes that could swallow galaxies, they were calm and emotionless. Those rosy cheeks were slowly turning red, her pastel white skin which made her pink lips stand out, her thin nose, her dimpled smile that takes my breath away every time she flashes it.

Everything about her is so damn perfect!?

This girl is a masterpiece. Her looks have got no parallel. How can anyone be so beautiful and innocent all at once?

And her mouth...

Oh, how I fucking wanted to kiss that plump, sexy lips.

She'd be the perfect woman to come home to, to look forward to seeing at the end of a long, hard day.

I stared at her, probably asking for a fucking permission before slowly I leaned into her.

My other hands were shaking slightly, my mind was repeating the same sentence over and over again, "Don't fucking do this!? DON'T DO THIS!"

But the sound of my heart was beating so damn loud in my chest wouldn't allow me to concentrate. I was so lost in the state of her, in the state of love and desire.

"Hunter..." she breathed out, putting her little fingers on my lips.

She looked up at me with her tears stained face, "We can't..." Her gaze dropped and she shook her head slowly.

Fuck!? This is not happening for both of us. I'm not giving up on her. I'll fucking do whatever it takes to make her mine.

I reached up for her wrist and moved her hand away from my mouth, "That's the point, Sahara."

For that single moment time stops. I don't give a fuck about the people around us, in fact I don't even notice them. It's just me and her. There's no war, no death, no suffering, just us.

I love her! Oh fuck, I love this girl so fucking much! I'm finally sure about what I feel about her. It's fucking hard to see her every day without being able to do anything to her. I wanna love her, cherish her, protect her, touch her, kiss her, feel her...