𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Accidental Meeting

Hey guys! 👋🏻
I really hope that you're enjoying this book so far because I can assure you that there will be lots of exciting scenes in here rather than the first book 🙈
In sha Allah ❤️
Don't forget to vote pleaseeeee 🙏🏻

The Next Morning

Hunter's POV

It's weird when I found myself waking up alone in my bed. If it wasn't for the hijabi girl, I would definitely have woken up with another random bimbo next to me at an apartment.

The thing about me, I do have a one night stand and I would be fucking as many girls that I can have but I never let any of those sluts in my bed which means that I would never bring any of them home with me. That's just disgusting. I'm saving all that I have for the one girl that I'm going to marry one day and not just some hooker I found at a party.

"Boss?" I heard a slight knocking on the door. That's probably Zack. He lives with me too as well as Jared. They are the only two guys that gets the position to stay in my mansion as I trust them very much.

"What?"

"We're starving out here. How about we go and get something to eat?" he offered.

"Yea, just give me a minute." I said.

"Okay, boss."

When he had left, I got out of bed and went for a quick shower. I changed into a black shirt and dark ripped jeans with a silver chain hanging on the right side before putting on my signature leather jacket which has a dragon on the back of it, representing 'The Red Dragon'.

After that, I put my gun in the waist band of my jeans and boots on. I finger combed my hair, pushing it up like I always did and made my out of the bedroom.

When I walked into the living room, I saw Jared and Zack enjoying themselves on the sofa. I cleared my throat to get their attention and they stood up instantly as soon as they saw me.

"Morning, boss." they both said it at the same time.

"Morning, guys. Ready to go?" I asked them.

"Yea. Let's go." Zack said and we went straight outside.

If we're heading somewhere, I would be in my BMW with them while the rest of the gang would be taking the black SUV.

Once we got into the car, I asked them, "Where to?"

"How about we go to Cup O Ryan's Cafe? I heard that they have the best service ever." Jared responded and I simply nodded before driving there.

After a half an hour drive, we finally arrived at the cafe and got out of the car. Zack pushed the door opened for me and I went inside, followed by Jared and he himself.

The moment we entered the cafe, everyone turned their heads to look at us and eventually bowed to us to show some respect. I smirked before heading towards the table at the back of the cafe to take a seat.

"It's nice here, man." Zack said.

"I told you so." Jared gave him a half smile.

When I was looking around the cafe, searching for the waitress to take our orders, my eyes apparently landed on a girl with a blue headscarf wrapped around her head. She was wearing a black cardigan with a white shirt underneath it and dark blue slim jeans. I couldn't actually see her face as she was facing backwards towards the counter.

My thoughts began turning to the hijabi girl that I encountered at the party yesterday. What if that is her? What is she doing here? Does she work here or what?

"Waitress?" I heard Jared snapped his fingers to get her attention and she did turn her back around towards us.

As soon as I saw her face, I literally cursed before even realizing it, "What the fuck..."

Both Jared and Zack heard what I said so they both turned their heads to look at me.

"What's up, boss?" Zack asked, giving me a questioning look.

"Nothing." I shook my head and looked the other way.

A few seconds later, I saw her approaching us but I wasn't sure if she noticed me or not because she was keeping her eyes on Jared the whole time as he was the one who called her.

When she arrived at our table, I quickly lifted my head up on purpose so that she would notice my presence.

"Hey. I'm gonna be your waiter this morning. What can I get you guys?" she asked politely with a smile on her face.

The second her eyes darted to mine, her smile began to fade from her face and her big blue eyes grew wider. I lifted my eyebrows and smirked at her just to add more oil to the flame.

"What are you doing here?!" she half yelled, shooting me a deadly glare with both her hands resting on her hips.

When I was about to open my mouth to say something, Jared had already intervened the situation.

"Wow wow wow, take it easy." Jared said, raising both of his hands in the air in front of her to calm her down.

"Oh, don't you tell me to calm down. You have no idea what he..." she had her right arm pulled by a girl, probably her friend who works here too before she could even finish her words.

I watched as the girl dragged her into a room with her and she was out of sight afterwards. I gotta admit that the girl seemed terrified like she had seen her friend talking to a ghost or something.