𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Gang Leader Saved Me

Hey! 👋🏻
I'm here to tell you guys that I'll be on my holidays starting this weekend 🌈
That would definitely give me more time to write 🙈

Enjoy! 💕

We kept our silence during the entire walk until we finally approached the parking lot and I saw a black Audi S8 that was parked there.

'The parking lot? What's he gonna do to me here? Is he gonna kill me?

When we reached the car that I assumed was his, he quickly opened the door for me.

"Get in the car." he demanded.

"Hey, I'm not getting in this car with you." I shook my head.

"You don't have a choice." he said and started pushing my body.

"Let go of me! I don't wanna..." he had pushed me into the vehicle before I even get the chance to protest or runaway.

He shut the door, jogged over to the other side and climbed into the driver's seat. I took the opportunity to escape but he was fast enough to stop me from doing that.

As soon as I placed my hand on the door handle, I felt a strong grip wrapped around my arm and I glanced over at him.

He was pissed. I could see it on his face since we left the diner. I have no idea what's got into him that made him so fired up. The fight with Jake, the revenge on me...

So many possibilities.

"Don't you dare open that door." he warned, his face was only inches from mine. That blazing eyes and dilated nostrils of his were just enough to knock out the wind beneath my breath.

I slowly removed my hand from the door handle and placed it back on my lap.

I gazed into his eyes before going down to the gun in his waistband, "Please don't kill me..." I pleaded, my voice was shaky and it cracked.

"What makes you think I would kill you?" he asked but then he let my arm go.

"I'm sorry for punching you the other day but please don't do anything to me..." I begged for my life like a freaking idiot. God knows I meant every single word of it.

"Just shut up, Sahara." he spoke my name so suddenly and I gasped.

"You're making my head hurt." he shook his head then leaned back against the seat, leaving me confused.

I'm sitting eyes wide open in this car with this gangster beside me but I couldn't possibly flee out of this place. Is this for real?

During that particular moment, I found myself confused by my own thoughts. The thought about his tattoos. It's like I couldn't take my eyes off the dragon tattoo on his neck. Every inch of it was inked perfectly to his tanned skin. Does it hurt when you get one?

"What are you doing there in the first place?" he questioned which actually startled me a bit. He turned his head lazily towards me but didn't lift his back off the seat.

"Urmmm..." I instantly dropped my gaze and picked at my fingernails.

"I-I was..."

"I was actually looking for my sister. Q-Quinn say-said that she's at Bob's so she drove me h-here." I finished my last word and gazed back up at him.

"I see." I gave me a half smile and smirked.

It's not what he said that surprised me but it's the way he looked at me, with that smirk on his face.

I'm literally on the verge of pissing in my pants after he dragged me out of the diner but he still have the time to put a smirk on his face.

"Can I get out now?" I asked.

"No. I don't like the idea of you being around here at this fucking hour all by yourself. Who knows what that dick could do to a weak girl like you?" he smirked at me once again but almost laughed at the word 'Weak'.

'Weak? No, Sahara!? Don't ever let anyone call you weak. That's not his right to judge who you are.'

My heart stopped but my temper began raising within seconds. I went from the little girl who was afraid of being killed by this jerk to the fearless girl during the time I smacked his face.

Yes! That's just who I am. I'm a brave young girl and nothing could ever change that. Take that!?

"You know what? You're no better than Jake cause you're doing a great job of being an asshole just like him right now." I spat and the smirk on his face faded.

"If that's true, you wouldn't be in here right now. I would've let them humiliate and do bad things to you, would you like that?" he huffed but I did trace the sarcasm in his voice.

I exhaled a harsh breath, closed my eyes and banged the back of my head againts the seat, "Fine."

"I know. Thank you for saving me back there." I said, actually meaning it.

It's true what he just said. If he wasn't there to pull me out of that place, I couldn't imagine what could've possibly happened to me.

"Well, now you know."

"I wanna go home." I said but it was more like a request, not hoping that he would drop me at my house but that's exactly what I was hoping for. I'm not freezing my ass off walking in this cold night all alone.

"Are you sure you're gonna be safe with me, Sahara?" he arched his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what? I gotta admit that you're one tough girl. That blow you gave me the other day was bloody fucking good." he covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

Somehow, I know he was trying to give me compliments, but it only embarrassed me even further.

"Whatever." I whispered annoyed under my breath with the hope that he didn't catch that.

"Anyway, where should I be dropping you off?" he asked.

With that, I gave him the directions to my house and he began driving a few seconds later.

Honestly, I can't believe that I let the gang leader drive me home. Not after what had happened between us. At the party or at the diner. Both.