𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Home Honeymoon

Hey, another bonus chapter for you guys because I love you! ❤️
Check this one out for a cute scene! 🙈

Sahara's POV

After I've finished with my work in the kitchen, I went straight to Hunter's bedroom.

It's a good thing I've kicked him out of the kitchen when he came in here, or else he'd definitely be messing around with me like gliding his dirty hands all over my body when I was fixing him dinner which he did try...

But failed miserably to succeed.

He's such a pervert and so childish!

When I got to the door, I raised my hand, knuckles clenched to knock the door but stopped the attempt.

'Should I knock? We're practically married. I'm his wife. This is supposed to be my bedroom too, right? I shouldn't knock, I think...'

Following my instincts, I just pushed the door opened only to find a half naked Hunter Gerard in bed. He held his hands behind his head, sinking into the soft velvet pillow. Those green eyes were locked onto the huge flat-screen television in front of him. Oh my...

Those sheets. They sat just bellow his torso, revealing all of him to me.

For a moment, I wasn't even sure if he's wearing anything underneath the sheets.

God!

At that point, I sucked in a sharp breath as his shirtless torso was exposed to me. His abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his six-packs popped, instantly giving me the thought that he came out of a Calvin Klein shoot.

He had a chiseled chest and those tanned skin so tempting to touch, every move giving away his strength.

Those biceps. His biceps were the size of my head. SO STRONG!?

Standing at 6'3" in nothing but only in his boxers probably and with a well-toned and muscular body, his physique was admired by the opposite sex.

Astaghfirullah!

Without clothes, his muscles popped right out and the tattoos...

Heart Attack! Heart Attack! Heart Attack!

Those tattoos were inked flawlessly on his brown skin. Not all the parts of his body are covered with them but...

The dragon tattoo on his neck has always been the exposed one even when he's wearing clothes. The little tattoos between his fingers...

There is a swallow tattooed on his chest, just under his left collarbone. Tribal tattoos on his right shoulder and a sun on his torso, next to his navel.

I was shocked, stunned, astonished, amazed, wonderstruck, mesmerized by his perfect athletic physique. It was like nothing I've ever seen before. He was a living work of art.

'Astaghfirullah! What am I doing?'

Gaining my sight and sanity back, my brain started to connect with my body again. I've finally realised that I've been staring at him for the last few seconds like a creepy stalker.

"OH MY GOD! HUNTER!" I screamed, instantly covering my eyes with my hands. I ran towards the wall and hid my face, facing him with my back.

"I know I should've knock. I know I should've knock. I know I should've knock." I kept repeating it on and on and on again. It was a big and silly mistake coming in here. Aaaaaaa...

"Sahara! You've scared the shit out of me! What's wrong with you?" he asked in surprise, scrambling out off bed to get to me.

"YOU'RE NAKED!" I cried out, still not turning around.