𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | The Three Of Us

IF YOU LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS 💕
THANK YOU! ❤️

That night, I tossed and turned, trying to sleep. But my eyes just won't SHUT. I propped myself up with one elbow and reached over the bedside table to switch on the light. As I expected, he was not here, not in bed with me.

It kills me to face the fact that he didn't even touch or kiss me when we got into bed. He just climbed onto the bed and pulled the sheets to cover himself before drifting off to sleep.

Making an attempt to soothe my mind, I tried to push all those negative thoughts out of my head. The possibilities that he doesn't love me anymore, that he isn't attracted to me like he used to and it's an endless list.

My vision morphs into Hunter turning away from me in disgust. When I'm showing off, he would walked away from me once my body is fat, ugly and pregnant with his child.

OH DEAR GOD! NO!

Hesitantly, I sat up and pulled the band from around my wrist, gathering my hair up before tying it into a ponytail. I leaped out of bed and headed for the door.

As quiet as possible, I tipped toe silently across the hallway to his office room. I cracked the door opened slowly and went it to take a quick peek but he wasn't in there.

Strange.

Next, I padded quietly down the hallway in search for Hunter. I know he is in the house, SOMEWHERE. The house was dark and empty. I didn't hear a single noise from anywhere.

During the search, a small light peeked from under the door and the end of the long corridor. Although, I live here, I haven't actually got the time to explore the whole house. But I suspected that this is where the home gym or maybe the theatre room are located.

I guess. I don't know.

The door was unlocked so I pressed the handle down, pushing it opened gently and peeked through the tiny gap that I made between the door and its frame to double check. I was surprised to see all the walls of the room were mirrored from the floor to the ceiling.

I stepped slowly into the room, careful not to draw attention to myself.

My eyes shifted to the mirrors and there, I saw Hunter. Four Hunter's to be exact. The images of him were reflected in the mirrors. He was shirtless and making quick, intense, sharp, aggressive movements on his toes. His arms were flexed and held up to his face and both his knuckles were wrapped in black tape.

Hunter's back was facing towards me and I admired how those hard muscles moved under his tanned skin, contracting with his every movement. He lifted his legs to kick the large bag that was hanging from the ceiling and his fists joined in, followed by loud thud sounds every time he hit the bag.

Left and right. Left and right. Left and right.

He looked angry and disturbed. I kept my eyes on him as he repeated his movements, using every part of his body to attack the bag.

No! TO ASSAULT THE BAG!

The black bag swung from side to side after every kick, after every punch and the metal chain attached to the ceiling seemed like it would snapped in any moment from the aggressive assault.

Under the light, the moisture made his skin gleamed as he was covered in sweat, giving highlights to his defined chest and abs. The sweat dripped off him. I could see the drops falling from his hair and nose.

When he fought, there was something in his punch, in the way he moved that made me frightened, sending cold shivers down my spine. SO AGGRESSIVE!

Thus, I had to make an effort to keep my slack jaw from dropping ONTO THE FLOOR.