𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Kiss And Make Up

The Official Song For The Chapter

❦ The Official Song For The Chapter ❦

Bitter Love by Pia Mia

I wanna run
But baby, I drink you up
'Cause I need it, want it
Can't get enough of this bitter love
I'm paralyzed
You give me the sweetest high
'Cause I need it, want it
Can't get enough of this bitter love

It's already 9 p.m. when I finally finished packing up my clothes into the suitcase. I've already thought this through and decide what's best for the baby, our baby.

This is it. I'm coming home!

Amira approached in the doorway and knocked on the door, "Are you ready to go?"

Taking a deep breath, looking around the room to make sure that I didn't leave anything behind, "Yea, I'm ready."

"Alright then. Let's go." she smiled, stretching her hand out towards me and I took it.

When we got to the taxi, she spun me around and rested both her hands on either side of my arms, "Sahara, please remember one thing. I really hope that you're not doing this just because of the baby. All I'm saying that, if it is destined that you're not pregnant, you never wish to go back to your husband. I'm asking you to forgive him, let everything go and start a new life with him, with the little one." she smiled, pressing her hand on my stomach.

"In sha Allah, Amira. Thanks again." I nodded, exchanging kisses on the cheeks before nestling into the back of the car.

"I love you." I said and waved her goodbye.

"I love you too." she shouted as the taxi drove off.

I gazed down and my hand swept to rest protectively over my belly. Jellybean. My little jellybean. What am I going to tell him?

"Do you like that? Jellybean? Now, I've already got a nickname for you, huh?" I whispered quietly to myself, without realising it, a smile suddenly appeared on my lips after whispering to the baby for the first time.

Why do I get the feeling that my little jellybean is a boy?

A vision of a little boy with raven dark hair and green eyes, running around the garden at the estate lingered my thoughts, teasing me with so many possibilities what the baby will look like. He is giggling for Hunter and me to catch him. Hunter swings him high in the air and carries him on his shoulders back to our home as we walk hand in hand.

When the taxi pulled up outside the estate, I leaped out and retrieved my suitcase from the trunk.

ONE LAST TOUCH, I pulled the wedding ring out of my pocket and put it back on my finger, rubbing my hand over my little jellybean one more time, saying, "Everything's gonna be okay."