𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Watch Over Her For Me

Brace for impact guys! 🙌🏻
It's getting more exciting and more exciting now 🙈
You don't wanna miss it! 💕
I love your lovely comments about what's gonna happen in this chapter ❤️

Hunter's POV

Sahara. Sahara. Sahara.

That name is the only thing that keeps repeating itself on and on again in my mind since I left the house first thing in the morning.

It's just...

There's a strange emotion inside of me that made me feel the unwillingness to leave the house, to leave her alone. It's fucking hard for me to be apart from her or to let her out of my sight even for one God damn second.

This feeling...

It's like God is trying to tell me something. I'm her husband and I know my instincts. He didn't put this odd feelings down beneath my heart for no reason. I don't like this.

I just couldn't wait any longer to get back home to her and hold her tightly in my arms once again, making sure that she's okay.

When I come home, inside, a beautiful woman will be waiting for me. A wife. The way she dresses up every day, showing off every inch of her desirable curves. The way she always keeps her long, soft hair fall freely over her shoulders. The way she always makes me feel good like I'm the luckiest and the happiest man alive to own her for the rest of my life.

My iPhone buzzed on the desk next to me, interrupting me from my train of thoughts. I glanced at the screen and Jared name popped up.

I hit the green button and pressed it to my ear, "What is it, Jared?"

"Boss, I'm very sorry for interrupting you but this is an important matter." he sounded panic from the other line.

Fuck!? This can't be good.

"Just spit it out, Jared!?" I half yelled, beginning to lose my damn patience with the drama.

"It's your wife, boss. She took your Mercedes and drove off."

My heart ached as I heard what came through the phone. Why the fuck is this happening to me? I just left the house this morning and now it's starting to get chaotic?

"WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER LEAVE THE HOUSE?!" I shouted, pounding my fist on the table.

"I'm sorry, boss. She insisted me to let her go. I think she's been crying over something."

Crying? Fuck! I surely hope that it doesn't have to do anything with her mother. I thought when she married me and as I gave her extra attention, then it might take her mind off of the sadness for a while. But I was wrong I guess...

'Oh my God! Sahara, why are you doing this to yourself all over again?'

"Did she tell you where she was going?" I asked, waiting impatiently for the response.

"No, boss. She didn't tell me where she was heading to."

"Shit!" I exclaimed and hung up.

That statement set fire bursting to my already burning flame. Fuck this!? I need to get to her. I need to get to her as soon as possible! God knows maybe this strange feeling hitting on me the entire time has to do with this.

"Oh God! I'm begging you, please watch over her for me and make sure that she's safe under your guardian." I took a few moments to pray that nothing bad's going to happen to her and I'm on my way to get to her.