𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Faithful

IT'S TIME TO BRING THEM BACK WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...
PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND VOTE! 🙏🏻
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ALSO BECAUSE I LOVE READING WHAT YOU ALL THINK! ❤️

Sahara's POV

When I woken up in the morning, the other side of the bed was empty again. I gulped at the thought that maybe he didn't actually come home last night after all.

'Where could he be? Maybe he is with that bitch all night long?' my fingers gripping the sheets and cried a river over some stupid thoughts.

How could he leave me just like that?! Leave us?

With a big pound in my head, I sat up on the mattress and folded my knees close to my chest. The pain I was holding in my chest began to dissolve once my eyes landed on the clothes scattered on the floor.

'Oh my God! Those are his clothes. That means he came home last night. Alhamdulillah!'

Climbing out of bed, I started collecting all the dirty clothes from the floor and shoved them into the hamper. I scanned my surroundings for any signs of him but he was nowhere to be found.

That's weird.

I grabbed my robe, put it on and ventured out of the bedroom to search for him. I checked the living room first, and then I went upstairs before going back down to the hallway but there was still no Hunter.

Frustrated, my feet carried me outside the balcony and there he was, standing with his back facing towards me in a plain white shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. I put my focus more on keeping a safe distance between us.

Watching his every movement, he didn't even notice my presence and I grabbed this opportunity to investigate what he was up to.

He dug his hand in his jeans pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes. WHAT?! Does he smoke?

He placed one stick between his teeth and slipped the cigarette pack back into his pocket before replacing it with a lighter.

With one swipe of the lighter, he lighted up the cigarette. He took a long drag and tilted his head up to exhale the smoke.

I snuck up behind him and said, "I thought you didn't smoke."

Surprised, he quickly turned his full body around to face me, "GOD, you scared the shit out of me!?"

He scowled at me but I rolled my eyes instead, "Since when did you smoke?"

He looked down to the cigarette in between his fingers and shook his head, "I don't. I didn't. Just..."

"Sometimes."

Spotting the strong sign of disapproval plastered on my face, he asked the obvious, "You don't like it, don't you?"

"At all." I pressed the words harshly.

"Why? It's not like I smoke that often." he admitted, taking another drag.

"But still..." I crossed my arms against my chest and scowled at him.

"Fine." he nodded, letting loose of the stick from his fingers as it dove onto the floor beside his feet.

"Happy?" he smirked, plus minus with an angry frown on his face.

My eyes averted to the ground, "Where were you last night?"

"I was out." he answered simply.

WRONG ANSWER.

"Where?"