Ch 12 - Turbelence

Warning : This chapter contain heavy scenes. Continue at your own risk. 😉🤭🤭🤭

"But he's not the same anymore," conclude Lan XiChen, observing the tightly clenched knuckles.

_-_-_-_

Long elegant fingers deftly strumming those thin strings with ease and precise. He's been playing for more than an hour only stopped a few seconds in between songs.

"Why he's in ... frenzy like this?" ask Jiang FengMian to this fellow Clan Leader.

"My brother used to spent time in Library Pavilion to read or practicing his sword or archery skills. Music is something that he indulge in his leisure time. This Lan WangJi ... I can't say that I know anything about him at all." admitted Lan XiChen sadly.

"You also have no clue the reason he's like this?" Jiang FengMian started to feel his migraine.

Lan XiChen give no answer, listening to all the melodies his younger brother had learned since he started practicing guqin until recently.

~ *~*~

It's past midnight when Wei WuXian wake up. His eyes fluttering open to see half-moon in the sky. Sandalwood fragrance remind him that he's not alone. He turns to his left, and his eyes feast on his beloved features.

Those smooth, fair and handsome face illuminated by the luminance. Wei WuXian alleviate himself on his left elbow to trace Lan WangJi visage. He knows the older version of his beloved's face, not this younger version.

As the tip of his finger touches the light coloured red lips, a wave of desire coursed through his body. He gasps in surprise. He didn't remember his young body ever experienced such feeling previously.

A hand grasping his fingers bring him back to the present. Lan WangJi is awake and those honey brown eyes are staring up at him as those lips kiss his finger tips. His body shivering, eyes fluttering closed as desires run down his spine.

"Lan Zhan ..." he whispers sounded so needy that prompted Lan Zhan to capture his lips. Their kiss are rough, but full of passion. Heated passion that burning more desires through Wei Ying's young body. A hand sneaked under Wei Ying's body to wound around his waist and lift him up onto Lan Zhan. Wei Ying unconsciously spread open his legs to straddles Lan Zhan's waist to balanced himself.

Another hand around Wei Ying's neck ensures that their kiss uninterrupted while Wei Ying's body move into position.

"Lan Zhan ..." whispers Wei Ying after he was released from their heated kiss.

"Hmm,"

"That ... was this body's first kiss," exclaimed Wei Ying lifting his head from the chest under him. "Technically, my first kiss too,"

"Hmm, I know." Its monotone but to Wei Ying's ears it also carries smugness.

"Confident, aren't you?"

"Of course," a tiny smirk and Wei Ying was pulled into another fiery kiss.

"Talk about first kiss, I remembered the last time ... I was first kissed. That was ... " his reminiscing was cut short as Lan Zhan flipped their positions and once again claims Wei Ying's swollen lips. A wet tongue lapped over his lips start at the corner in circle motion, thrice. A string of saliva connected two sets of lips as Lan Zhan pause to look at the dazed look he managed to put on Wei Ying's face.

Slowly realization dawn on Wei Ying ,"That was ... you were my first kiss,"

"Always,"

A triumph smirk and Lan Zhan dived only to feast on Wei Ying's lower lip on the left side.

Wei Ying groaned, thinking about Lan Zhan being possessive over the mole on his lower lip. A pair of big warm hands landed on his chest.

"Ahhnn ..." lewd and wanton sounds fill Jingshi. Those pair of hands with long and agile fingers had deftly played with Wei Ying's sensitive nipples. "Mmnn ... " Wei Ying writhing wantonly and moaning lewdly, but unwilling to escape. It's a sweet torture, after all.

While he still reeling from the sensation, Lan Zhan move his kiss to his jaw line and Wei Ying tilted his head to the right giving more
access to his beloved. Once again, Lan Zhan flipped their positions before pull aside his inner clothes' collar and latches onto the jugular vein, biting till he break the skin. Tasting the coppery taste of blood on his tongue, Lan Zhan suck hard once before he licking to soothe the mark.

All this time, Wei Ying only mewling and grabbing onto Lan Zhan's shoulders, surrendering to Lan Zhan ministration. He trust Lan Zhan to take care of him, as always.

"Wei Ying," at the calls of his name, he pushed back and support his body on both elbows. Honey brown eyes regards him and he smiles softly, feeling loved. Haze of lust still clouding his thoughts.

"I loved it, whenever you show your possessiveness ... Lan-er gege," mutters Wei Ying, making Lan Zhan grabbed and kneading his backside. "Ahh ... Lan Zhan ...!!" Moans Wei Ying, and he dropped his head to hide in the crook of Lan Zhan's neck. His young body shook with desires. Lan Zhan spread his legs more, bringing both his knees up to his ribs.

"Wei Ying ..." there's a warning in those two uttered word. Those hands still alternately kneading his back side and brushing along his thighs. Observing Lan Zhan's breathing patterns, Wei Ying quickly draw a silent array to be added to the protection barrier. Following his instinct, he draw another array to lock down Jingshi ... just in case.

~*~*~

"What is this emergency I've heard?" Nie MingJue burst in through the door. All activities in the room halted.

___________________________________________

A/n - Happy Diwali !! 💖💖💖

Published (27 October 2019)
922 words