Ch 70 - Made Peace (part 2)

A/n - I'm sorry to those who were unable to read this chapter previously. Hopefully, you will enjoy your reading 😘

___________________________________________

"You have any fantasies involving me, my love?" Standings beside their bed, shone by the dim moonlight hanging high in the night sky, a memory of months old flashing into his hazy mind.

"Plenty," breathe out Wei Ying slightly difficult.

"Hmm~ tell me, Wei Ying," murmured Lan Zhan before he took a gentle bite on Wei Ying's earlobe. Wei Ying gasped not in pain, but shamefully in anticipation.

"Calm down and don't get mad, alright?" Pleaded Wei Ying, anxiousness surging from within his gut. 'Wei WuXian ... He's been your husband and all ... Why all this nervousness!?' screamed Wei Ying internally.

"That ... It's not harmful, right?" Lan Zhan let go of the abused earlobe and tried to read Wei Ying's expression. 'He is nervous ...'

"Um ... Kinky?" Lan Zhan nearly didn't catch the reply, too focused on deciphering the lovely face up close.

"Wei Ying ... This thought ... Has it prevail before or it recently ..."

"Lan Zhan, I just ..." Wei Ying took a deep breath to calm his erratic thought. "Well, you've once stolen my first kiss while I was blindfolded. Then, we time travelled and Jin GuangShan abducted me. He had me blindfolded and tied to a bedpost, but you saved me," halfway through Wei Ying's tale, Lan Zhan had loosened his hold and Wei Ying able to twist around to face his beloved once again. "Ever since then, sometimes I've dreamt ... instead of that old pervert,"

"I was in your dreams," stated Lan Zhan.

"Uh-huh," shaking head against his chest told him Wei Ying must have nodded with a pout.

"But why ... you're so sullen?"

"You abducted me, blindfolded and tied me up ..." Wei Ying hugged the body around the waist closer. "But that's all," huffed Wei Ying childishly.

"That's all ...?" Repeated Lan Zhan unable to interpret the tale fully.

"You never ... Do all those things you promised me." Whined Wei Ying.

"My love, I always did what I promised you," said Lan Zhan with an offended tone.

"Lan Zhan ... I know you always care and love me. Still, those dreams kept haunting me, especially when you're away," told Wei Ying somehow quite serious.

"What exactly did I promised you?"

"Umm ... I quote 'My crimson lotus, you're finally at my mercy. I'll pleasure you and devour your desire. Soon, you'll only be mine',"

"Hn,"

Wei Ying blinks unexpected of Lan Zhan reaction or lack of reaction. "Lan Zhan ... You're not mad at me, right?"

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan tilted Wei Ying's chin lovingly. "Let's keep that in our mind for later. Tonight, I will have you as I wish,"

"I'm already yours, my beloved husband," Wei Ying lightly touched Lan Zhan's jawline.

"Hmm," Lan Zhan turned his head to the right to plant a kiss on Wei Ying's palm.

___________________________________________

Might not be your cup of tea ...
You know the drills...

💕💕Continue at your own risk 💕💕
___________________________________________

Lan Zhan didn't waste any seconds to claim those ruby lips. Long eyelashes fanning those flushed cheeks. Lan Zhan was successful in distracting Wei Ying to digest him of obstructed belt that secured those layers of garments.