Ch 35 - The Truth (part 2)

Wei Ying open his eyes to the familiar clouds pattern. He feels content, warm and secured. Sandalwood and magnolia fusion surrounded him, like Lan Zhan's arms that hugging his body closer. He can feel Lan Zhan's breath on his nape, their body snuggles perfectly.

He never thought that he'll be able to feel pain and discomfort down below and still feeling secure and happy.

'Lan Zhan in possessive mode always the best.' thought Wei Ying smiling softly and he decided he'll continue to sleep. It's really tiring to satisfy Lan Zhan's beasty stamina.
...

Lan Zhan woke up not long after Wei Ying fell asleep again. The first thing he registered in his mind is he's spooning someone. Second, he noticed the distinct sweet and spicy smell that belongs to Wei Ying.

'Wei Ying ...'

His actions last night, was truly a gamble. He was having a great doubt that Wei Ying might react negatively and reject him. Still, it's the only way he can think to help Wei Ying. Only he's not sure if whatever he did last night is enough or not.

Lan Zhan did feel a little bit of guilty because to override the memory, he must act the same or closer at first. In another words, he purposefully under prepared Wei Ying before he thrust in his shaft.

It's warm and soft, but also tight. Lan Zhan stay still and control his breathing. The feeling that engulfed the head of his shaft is amazing. Then, he rocking it slowly realising he had enter his shaft dry.

Looking down, it's a new sight for his shaft to enter Wei Ying. Then he noticed the fleshy bead that he had  practically eaten. He remembered that Wei Ying gone wild as he gave it attention. Lan Zhan pressed a finger and massage it in a circle. The reaction is fast.

"Move, Lan Zhan!" Said Wei Ying, his soft insides squeezing more.

After that, he just can't stop himself. He remembered that he kept thrusting in and out of Wei Ying's entrance barely leaving it. He's sure that he'd filled it full to the brim most of the time. He lost the count of how many rounds he'd done Wei Ying.

They fell asleep and Lan Zhan woke up early as usual. He cleaned and redressed both of them before he carry Wei Ying in his arms from the Cold Spring Cave back to Jingshi. Somehow, nobody raise the question of 'Why Wei Ying stay in Jingshi?'.

_-_-_

The day in Cloud Recesses started as usual. Calm and serene. All the disciples had come back to the Cloud Recesses yesterday. Meanwhile all clan leaders returned to their own estate.

There are many things they need to prepare to protect their Sect and the people under their protection. The most important thing is they can't alert the Wen Sect.

Tomorrow all classes will resume.
Many are excited because the rumours that flying around about some rules changes regarding how the classes will be conducted.

"Do you think the lesson going to be easier or harder tomorrow?" Nie HuaiSang for once sitting under the tree with a book in his hand.

"There were many other disciples that worst than you. Yet, they still able to graduate from here. You don't have to worry so much."

"A-Cheng ... That's quite rude." Jiang YanLi softly reprimand her younger brother. "HuaiSang, everyone is different. You might not so good in fighting with the saber, but you still could remembered a lot of information. You just need to learn how to use what you've learn to your advantage.

I've learned how to fight with sword too, but I'm not so good at it. However, it still useful to me and others because of my knowledge, I can help oversee other disciples practicing."

_-_-_

"We're going to be practicing here?" Wei WuXian looking around the arena. It's spacious, surrounded by two metres high fence. Seatings and a few weapon storage situated along the fence. There are entrance from four different sides for convenience. He looks up to the clear blue sky and couldn't help to comment, "It's perfect to have gruelling workout."

"You would be sorely mistaken if you think HanGuang-Jun is an easy opponent," observing the way Wei WuXian keep eyeing Lan WangJi, SuShe can't help but to give out a warning.

"I wouldn't dare ... You're mistaken!" protest Wei WuXian immediately. They never fight against each other seriously, so he didn't know their level. In fact, he didn't care about it.

"But ... you keep looking at HanGuang-Jun while he keep ignoring you!" SuShe getting flustered as many started to pay attention to their conversation.

"Oh, that ... I just wanted to ask HanGuang-Jun to pass me Suibian,"

"Pass you ... whatever? You must be crazy!" scoffing SuShe thinking Wei WuXian a little bit odd.

"Why would I be crazy? A sword is needed for sword practice, right?" Wei WuXian asked seriously while tilting his head looking perfectly innocent. However, Lan WangJi already detected his mischievous even from where he's standing, a few metres away.

"You just said whatev --" SuShe cut himself short, noticing Lan WangJi approaches.

"Suibian," said Lan WangJi as he put his hand into his sleeve and pulled out a long and narrow wood with intricate engraving.

Wei WuXian took the wood, swiftly pull out the hilt, to revealed gleaming blade from its sheath. "My sword, Suibian," smiles Wei WuXian proudly at SuShe.

"Enough playing around, Wei WuXian!" Jiang Cheng scolded as he pull on Wei WuXian's sleeve to YunMeng Jiang Sect's group of disciples. "As our senior, you should set a good example!"

"That's shijie and your roles. Elegant, disciplined and perseverance. My role is to show off our Sect's reputation in swordmanship and archery."

"Are you telling me that my skills are lower than you?"

"Shijie, Jiang Cheng started it again!" Whines Wei WuXian, pretending to be hiding behind Jiang YanLi while making faces at Jiang Cheng.

"Stop it, both of you. It's pointless to be fighting about this. A-Cheng, you know better than to get angry by his teasing." Chided Jiang YanLi softly. She turns to look over her shoulder,"A-Xian, stop teasing A-Cheng,"

"Alright," answer both Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian like five years old children getting scolded. They peeking at each other and smiles again to each other, feeling silly by their actions.

________________________________________
A/n - Merry Christmas to all that celebrate this festive. Happy holidays to all!!☃️🎄🎅

Published (25 December 2019)
1070 words