Ch 20 - Resonates

In the Cloud Recesses there are many halls for having court. Cerulean Ancient Hall, used only to host a banquet or to open court for serious crime. So today, most of them are attending the open court to sentence Jin GuangShan.

Jin GuangShan had been held in confinement since he was caught in the act yesterday and escorted in to the Cerulean Ancient Hall by four senior disciples. Most of Gusu Lan disciples have been alerted with the Clan Leader Lan action to sealed off the south Guest Pavilion compound.

Many had been shocked by the incident. Although it's forbidden to talk behind someone's back, they still make many wild speculations.

There are quite a few who blame Wei WuXian for his wild and sassy way and some blame Jin GuangShan for his unethical lifestyle.

Roughly aware of the incident, many thoughts that Wei WuXian won't attend the court. A few even speculated that the worst thing could happen had befall Wei WuXian. So, as he enter after Lan WangJi, the Cerulean Ancient Hall fell into silent. Even the Clan Leaders were surprised.

_-_-_-_

"I thought he was too shocked yesterday?" a whispers arouse.

"I really saw HanGuang-Jun carried him yesterday." another hushing somewhere in the corner.

"Young Lady Jiang and Young Master Nie were following at the back, like he's dying." add a mutter around the support pillar far back.

"He doesn't look too good tough," someone else pointed out faintly.

"What actually had happened to him?"

As usual, speculations started flying around. Uncaring of the baseless facts. Never bother it might shredded someone's feeling or tainted a person's image.

"Greetings, Clan Leaders," in perfect synchronization, Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian bow to show their respect to the three Clan Leaders. Lan WangJi is as flawless and cold Lan jade. Meanwhile, dazzling smile that never leave Wei WuXian for long, currently is absent.

"Are you sure you want to be here, Young Master Wei?" Lan XiChen had to ask, as by his observations, clearly yesterday's incident had affected Wei WuXian. He's wearing the same clothes and outer robes as yesterday, but the red sash around his waist is absent. Instead, the red sash is wrapped around Wei WuXian's neck.

"There's no other place I'd rather be," Wei WuXian smirk derisively. Jiang FengMian, Jiang YanLi and Jiang Cheng look on worriedly from their seats, totally unnoticed by Wei WuXian.

Jin GuangShan had been sitting quietly at the center of the hall, looking around regally. The moment he realised Wei WuXian is also in the hall, he started to become restless.

"Wei WuXian ... have mercy on me and I'll make sure all your needs are met and satisfied." Jin GuangShan declared, fighting over the ropes binding him. The hall once again buzzing with disciples whispering. A Clan Leader to speak like that ... it's preposterous.

Wei WuXian turns to look at Jin GuangShan. Lan WangJi had left to take his seat.

'Hey, Lan Zhan ... Do you trust me?'

'Wei Ying, you know that I do,'

'Just checking,'

'Mnn ... I'm here,'

Wei WuXian take a glance at his surroundings, then walk towards Jin GuangShan, brandishing a bamboo flute in hand like a sword.

_-_-_-_-_

"Ahh ... You're quite obsess with me." exclaim Wei WuXian as he walk languidly towards Jin GuangShan that is sitting on a cushion in the middle of the hall. He squatting down a few feet from the old pervert. "Then, you kind of kidnapped and tried to do unspeakable things to me," whispers Wei WuXian swinging and pointing his bamboo flute at the disheveled Jin GuangShan. Four Gusu Lan disciples guarding him, a few feet further each holding a specialised Gusu Lan rope which is tied around Jin GuangShan into four corners.