Ch 39 - Preparations (part 1)

Warning : This chapter contain heavy scenes. Continue at your own risk. 😉🤭🤭🤭

Now, the heat from the wine he consumed started to affect his cognition. Hopefully he won't passed out early. He would like to enjoy the feeling of being care of by someone he trust.

.....

His alcohol tolerant used to be quite high. He barely started but already tipsy. That's also the reason he's currently lying on the bed, surprisingly underneath Lan WangJi. Even as he drunk, Wei WuXian had to admire the strength those two hands possessed. Those elegant and deftly fingers that sometimes plucking deadly chords to strike at enemy, sometimes soothing notes to heal and sometimes plucking lovely melody to serenade.

'Did I really want to escape from him?'

About those fingers ... we might need extra precaution. Lan WangJi is a master in using his hands. While Lan WangJi is fixed paying attention on his nipples ...

'That's ... sweet'

Wei WuXian rummaging through his discarded robes for a couple of talismans. 'The room should be lockdown and the sounds ... I HAVE TO CONTAIN IT,' Wei WuXian look down at Lan WangJi, innocently latching onto his nipple unaware of the mess he made out of him.

'Your cold jade appearance is cracking, HanGuang-Jun.' Expertly rewrite the talisman, Wei WuXian flick his wrist to secure the room with sound proof and locking wards. Just at the nick of time those wards settle down, because Lan WangJi's hand suddenly crawling southward and those agile fingers working their magic on him.

Wei WuXian bit down on his lower lip as he lift up his hip to take off his pants. He have the strong urge to cover himself when Lan WangJi fixed his stare below. Lan WangJi left the bed. Hands on Wei WuXian's knees, he spread open to slide himself in between. Lan WangJi's warm hands slide down under Wei WuXian's thighs and lifting up, exposing more of Wei WuXian's nether regions.

"A freak?" Ask Wei WuXian with shaky voice.

Lan WangJi frown as he shakes his head negatively. "Wei Ying is no freak. Wei Ying is unique."

"Unique?" Wei WuXian couldn't help but to laugh bitterly.

"Wei Ying can plant his seeds. Wei Ying also can breed."

"How ... did you know?"

"I studied ... Male and female anatomy. I studied their functions. It's compulsory for a direct descendant Lan to learn medicine too."

"No wonder ... You're such a scholar,"

"Wei Ying ..."

"Yes, Lan Zhan,"

"I want to plant my seeds ... Will you let me plant my seeds, Wei Ying?" The inquiry steal his breath away. Wei WuXian feel the room is getting warmer. Pushing himself upward to close the gap in between, Wei WuXian pull on Lan WangJi's shoulder to kiss on his cheek.

"Make sure you make it feel so good," whispers Wei WuXian into Lan WangJi's ear. 'Make it worth for me to come back,'

With a bit exploring and enough pressure, Lan WangJi found Wei WuXian's rosy bud pleasure spot. Involuntarily, his body arching in delight, trembling at the pleasures coursing through his senses. Opening his eyes, Lan WangJi is staring down at him, a proud smirk on his lips.

'Lan-er gege, you've been secretly thinking of doing things to me?'

Before he can utter a word to tease, Lan WangJi inserted a finger easily. "Ahn! Lan Zhan ... A little bit warning would be appreciated," gasped Wei WuXian as he breathes hard. It's totally another experience for him, that he's eager to have.

Instead of saying something, Lan WangJi captured Wei WuXian's mouth. His wet tongue seeking for permission to enter. Upon entering the wet hot cavern, Lan WangJi encountered another wet appendage. He immediately caressing to entice it into a dance of their own.

Wei WuXian put a hand on Lan WangJi's chest and realized he's still wearing a layer of clothing. Wei WuXian peeling the cloth off Lan WangJi's broad shoulders. The lone finger that penetrated Wei WuXian was pulled out in order for the last layer of clothing between them gone.

Somehow, Lan WangJi able to maintain their kiss and their tongues still tangle. Soon enough, Wei WuXian surrender to the mad dance Lan WangJi had started.

'Never thought that golden core had more effect in a person's bodily function. Not only in cultivation ... even everyday activities ...' Wei WuXian's lamented cut short as he feels wet trail on his inner thigh. Supporting his upper body with his elbows, Wei WuXian had difficulty to swallowed his saliva.

Lan WangJi had kneeling on the floor, hands securely behind Wei WuXian's knees. Wei WuXian tilted his head, mesmerized at the soft expression on Lan WangJi's face, his ears tips turned pink. "Mine," growls Lan WangJi low and Wei WuXian's upper body dropped on the bed as his elbows slipped.

'His mouth and tongue!' Wei WuXian's only can hear low growls and moans which crescendo in accordance with the intensity of Lan WangJi's attack. Tides of pleasures getting higher, Wei WuXian thought he's going to pass out, desperately  grabbing onto Lan WangJi's shoulders.

"Lan Zhan!" Scream Wei WuXian as something bursts. He fell back on the bed, tingles all over.

"It's good, Wei Ying?" Whispers Lan WangJi breathless.

"Mmn,"

"I'll make it feel better," declares Lan WangJi. Wei WuXian feels fingers on his nether lips. Feeling strength returned, Wei WuXian hook his hands under his knees. Both hands free, Lan WangJi use a hand to coat his shaft with Wei WuXian's natural lubricant. Another hand insert a finger to prepare Wei WuXian properly. Two fingers scissoring their way in and out, three fingers twisting in as Lan WangJi thrusting in and out.

Wei WuXian feels like it's going on forever when those fingers disappeared only to be replaced with something hot and bigger at the entrance. Lan WangJi push in and stop. Both didn't realized they hold their breath until both sighs. Inch by inch, Lan WangJi pushing in until he's fully sheathed.

_______________&________&______________

A/n - Comments and votes are much appreciated. 😇😇

Published (4 January 2020)
995 words