Ch 15 - Unbearable (1)

A/n - Part 1. There will be an elaborate scene on another part. Enjoy. 😉

A slight pull on his sleeve made Lan WangJi turn to look at the back. "Lan Zhan, you don't mind if I go back first?"

Those honey brown eyes inspect Wei WuXian, "What's wrong?" Lan WangJi's fingers caress the high cheekbone lovingly.

"Still dizzy ... it comes and goes,"

"I'll send you,"

"Listen to me, Lan Zhan. I'll be alright ... besides, we're in Cloud Recesses."

"Take my jade," Lan Zhan put the token into Wei Ying's hand. "Use it if necessary," Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying's head closer to bestow a kiss on his forehead.

A brilliant smile, "I will."

...

The sun is bright, and the heat is making Wei WuXian feel tired again.

"What happened that lead to your captive by Wen Sect?" A voice on his left surprised him. Wei WuXian looks at the Clan Leader Jin suspiciously.

"Why do you want to know about that?"

"Listening to the stories of others about you, I understood that you're a strong cultivator."

However, when you enter through the door, I know that you're one of the best ... You're a rare beauty."

"I must say that your praises are too high for me. I'm merely average young cultivator."

"I like it... really like you. You're exceptional and humble." Jin GuangShan chuckling deep in his chest, like he has everything planned and will be executed without fail.

Wei WuXian not sure how, but his body unable to move. He had been a freeze on the spot. "It's time to sleep," said Jin GuangShan, as Wei WuXian been blindfolded, seconds before he lost consciousness.

Next time he's been awake, the blindfold still over his eyes, but he's in confinement. The air around him is still and there's no heat from the sun.

"I want to know," a hand reach up to caresses his cheek. "How a cultivator like you, can be captured." A swipe of thumb roughly on the mole below his lip made his eyes widened.

'Oh no, Wei Ying ... This isn't good,'

"Don't touch me," hissed Wei WuXian menacingly, shaking his head, dislodging the hand.

"You're not going to be able to resist me," whispered the person into his ear. This time a hand caressing his outer ear before pinching on his earlobe.

Wei WuXian involuntarily gasps in pain. "I wonder ... The kind of sounds you'll be making." A pair of big calloused hands wrap around Wei WuXian's neck.

'I'd rather be silenced ... or choke,'

"You think that you can do whatever you want here?" Spat Wei WuXian feeling angry at the same time he can't help feeling helpless. The pair of hands wrapped tighter. It continues gradually until Wei WuXian choking and he feels his lungs burning as the supply of air was cut off.

"Well, I'm sure that you're not going to be a miss for a while. I'm such a healthy person that my performance in bed is so well known." His neck was released and he cough uncomfortable. He's sure bruises are already forming.

"Not interested!"

"Wei WuXian ... You never try, so you never know. There is not even one person that I've taken to bed has ever complaints about my personal performance." With both his hands tied on opposite sides, Jin GuangShan manhandling him to sit. He could feel a slight pull on both of his ankles, from the cloth binding him. It's not tight, but ensure his movements are restricted.

"I don't want to have anything to do with you."

"Don't be like that. I've visualized how your talent can be exploited." Jin GuangShan is restless as if undecided how to proceed.

"I have an idea..." He suddenly exclaimed gleefully. "I'll let you taste the merchandise before you have it." Wei WuXian can hear the rustling of fabrics being discarded. Then, the creak of the bed having to support the extra weight.

"No!! Let me go!" gritted Wei WuXian, trying to get away from the old pervert.

...

"Jin ZiXuan, where's your father?" Jiang FengMian looking around, searching for the elder Jin.

"He left, saying he wants to have a walk,"

"When?" asked Lan WangJi, halted with writing his report.

"Err .. 10 - 15 minutes ago ..."

Lan WangJi grabbed Lan XiChen "Xiong zhang ... trace my jade," he said urgently.

"Your jade?" Asked Lan XiChen bewildered but he quickly focused on the task. "Guest Pavilion on the south," state Lan XiChen, exchanging looks with his other three fellow Clan leaders.

Lan WangJi grabbed Bichen and rushed bout. He didn't say anything but whispers a name ...

"Wei Ying,"

...

"Wei Ying!"

"Lan ... Zhan?" Whispers Wei WuXian faintly.

"I'm here,"

"Lan Zhan ... get me out of here,"

"Mn,"

...

Rumours were Lan WangJi poker face scary. Today, Lan WangJi's angry face is scarier. He looks like he's going to run through Jin GuangShan with Bichen ... a few time and maybe he'll chop of something too.

Then, we noticed the other person that he's trying to mount on. Blindfolded with both hands and legs each tied to the four corners of the bed.

Wei WuXian.

I take it back ... Lan WangJi might chop off more.
______________________________________

A/n - as usual ... Vote and comment if you like 😁😁✨✨

Published (6 November 2019)
854 words