Ch 59 - The owner (part 2)

'abc' - thoughts

abc - previous scenes.

abc - illusion scenes

abc - current scenes
___________________________________________

"The sword...?" Wen Ning's sudden exclaimed snatched their interest away from the resentment energy.

"He'll be fine," said Lan WangJi nudging the door opens. The strength of resentment energy intensified. A few of them have to support each other from being pushed back by the invisible force.

"A-Xian is inside, right?" Asked Jiang YanLi concerned. "Will he be alright?" Jiang Cheng put his hand around her shoulders in quiet assurances. He also wondering about the same thing.

"We might need to purify ..." Lan XiChen swiftly took out Liebing. Instead of shortly took action, he forced himself to observe his younger brother and the younger Wen sibling actions. They seem to understand the situation better. Even Clan Leader Jiang and his wife, Madam Yu were waiting for the same reason.

"What can we help?" Xiao XingChen and Song Lan standing nearby and were ready for action.

"I have a strong feeling that we might have to act by ears ... " whispered Lan XiChen tensing as Wen Ning fidget slightly.

"I recognize this is resentment energy ... But the strength ..." Xiao XingChen left his words hanging.

"It's yin metal," a voice sounded from above. Clad in grey robes, Xue Yang jumped down, although reluctant to approach the wide-opened door, he can't resist from standing close. "I think this piece is the strongest," Xue Yang might be talking to Lan XiChen, Xiao XingChen and Song Lan, but his attention on Lan WangJi and Wen Ning. He faintly remembered Wen Chao reported to Wen RuoHan of someone able to control Wen Ning consciousness.

'Wasn't Wen Chao reported it was a woman? I wonder who was that person?'

"You've been in the presence of yin metal before," Xue Yang thrown a look at the people just joining the crowd. He recognised both as the Nie brothers by the sabre and exquisite hand fan.

"I've seen Wen RuoHan trying to cultivate a piece of it," a mischievous smirk blooming on Xue Yang's face. It's exhilarating to know that a bit of information could be stir into something more.

"You've seen that and still alive to tell the tale?" Nie HuaiSang asked incredulously. Taking advantage of his brother's shift of focus, Nie HuaiSang approached his peers.

"I was his guest ... So he thought it might be entertaining to show off." Xue Yang shrugged off the fact that it's quite a feat to still be alive and carefree after knowing such knowledge and escaped.

"How ... did you ... escaped?" Nie MingJue asked skeptical. The youngster reminded him of Wei WuXian, but with a sinister vibe.

"I was tasked with searching for another piece of yin metal. Obviously, that task was thwarted and I was convinced by Wei WuXian that staying with Wen RuoHan not as entertaining as been rumoured." Both hands on his waist, Xue Yang

"He arrived at the front gate with trinkets belonging to Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi." Jiang FengMian supported Xue Yang's claimed of Wei WuXian's effort in discouraging him to side with Wen RuoHan.

'Which I need to return soon.' thought Xue Yang, looking at the two young men standing immobile in front of the wide-open door. "Don't you think they've been idle for too long?"

"Aren't you going inside?" As anxious as he is, Jiang FengMian understood that rushing might make the situation worst.

"The room was warded ... " answered Lan WangJi hesitant to let others to barge into the room.