Ch 31 - Rewrite (part 1)

After the performance, Wei WuXian had asked permission to borrow the outfit he's wearing, he intends to show up in front of Lan WangJi in the costume. Apparently, feeling grateful for Wei WuXian's help by filling in the role, Wei WuXian was given the costume as a reward. Wei WuXian extremely joyful had walked back to the inn without changing the costume. Wei WuXian had thrown a black hooded robes over as camouflage.

That's how Jin GuangShan had bumped onto lovely A-Ying, still wearing costume just outside the conference room. Wei WuXian would have fell down the stair if Jin GuangShan didn't grab his flailing hand. The black hood fell to the back, revealing Wei WuXian in his disguise.

As a womanizer, Jin GuangShan couldn't fight his desire to pull Wei WuXian closer by the waist. Instinctively, Wei WuXian put his hands on Jin GuangShan's shoulders and push him back to try to get away.

While Wei WuXian struggling to get away, the door behind him opened.

"Father!" exclaimed Jin ZiXuan dismayed by his father's flirtatious. Jin GuangShan looks up, to say something, but his eyes widening before he released his hold on Wei WuXian's waist and dodge to the right.

'Shing~' a silver sword passing by and it suspended a few feet from Wei WuXian before it flipped and return to its owner, Lan WangJi.

.....

"HanGuang-Jun! Why did you attack me!?" Scream Jin GuangShan outraged. The girl he's abandoned to save himself take the opportunity to walk into the room calmly.

Jiang YanLi hides her smiles behind her sleeve. When Jin ZiXuan shout at his father, it attracted their attention. Recognising the girl as Wei WuXian in disguise, Jiang YanLi turns to look at Lan WangJi and she didn't disappoint. His expression didn't show much other than the eyes narrowing and his lips thinning.

Then, his Bichen unsheathed and headed straight for Jin GuangShan. It was a miss, but everyone knows better. It was merely a warning to behave. Everyone in the room watching as the girl purposefully walk up to Lan WangJi.

At the same time, Jin GuangShan also had entered angrily. Once he's close enough, he reach out to grab onto the girl, but Lan WangJi had push away his hand and stand in between.

Jiang YanLi quickly pulling on the girl and whispers, "You're so mischievous, lovely A-Ying,"

"Huh!?"

"Why did you still doing this? You've been in troubles before being yourself and now ... didn't you realize that you're looking much more alluring and it's dangerous to be like this with Jin GuangShan?" Scolded Jiang YanLi. Wei WuXian is strong as a cultivator, but physically he's not so strong.

"I planned on kidnapping Lan WangJi and show him in our room. The old pervert accidentally bumped into me and things happened. I'm glad your pea -- fiancé interrupted." explained Wei WuXian to his sister. Jiang YanLi narrowing her eyes, in warning at the slip of his tongue.

"Hah! Who would have thought that HanGuang-Jun will be attracted to a whore!" declared Jin GuangShan.

"Father, that's enough!" Jin ZiXuan tried to pull his father back, but he was pushed back. "He's drunk?" ask Jin ZiXuan to his father's servant.

"I've advised him not to drink any, but he finished a bottle after changed clothes." Answer the servant nervously.

"There's nobody like that in this room, Clan Leader Jin." Informed Lan WangJi unperturbed by the accusations.

"No!? There's one behind you, HanGuang-Jun,"

"You must have been mistaken. Don't you recognise your son's fiancé ... young lady Jiang?" Reply Lan WangJi nonchalantly.