Ch 25 - Am I a freaky show?

A/n - Continue reading at your own risk. Thank you ... 😟😟 😱😱

Lan WangJi move to the middle of the room seconds before three figures appeared. Wei WuXian standing in the middle, with the Wen siblings holding onto his shoulder each.

"Wei Ying," calls Lan WangJi softly, worried at the bloodless face. It takes a few seconds for those silver grey eyes to focus on Lan WangJi.

"Lan Zhan," whispers Wei WuXian as he take a step forward and fell into Lan WangJi's embrace.

Just looking at the paleness of Wei WuXian's face and the genuine scared expression on the Wen siblings, everyone kind of expecting Wei WuXian to collapsed. What happened next is unexpected.

"HanGuang-Jun!!" Wen Qing's yell alert those Clan Leaders something seriously wrong. She had moved as if to catch, but was too slow.

"WangJi!!" Lan XiChen rushed to break his younger brother's fall.

"Why both of them fell unconscious?" Nie MingJue point out the obvious.

_-_-_

It's cold, freezing cold.

The quietness ... It's suffocating.

Wei WuXian try to move his hands and found both are tied together. His legs too were tied together by his ankles.

'What had happened this time?'

"Young master Wen, what do you want to do with him?" A female with voluptuous voice, whining unnecessarily. A male sighs irritated.

"Not me ... My father requested him,"

"Then, were not going to throw him at the Burial Mounds anymore?" The female voice ask sulkily.

"I doubt my father will keep him for long ..."

_-_-_

Hands tied together above his head, he's aware he's lying naked on something soft. It's freezing cold, there's lingering pain somewhere below his chest ... where his core energy used to be. His limbs also sore after the beating he get from Wen Chao's lackeys.

"Wei WuXian ... my crimson lotus," a caress on his cheek accompanied the stranger's voice. His eyes are opened, but the blindfold limiting him from looking at his surrounding and to identify the stranger calling him. "The rumours didn't do justice to you. You're a very rare ... " Pair of hands drop to caress his shoulders and arms.

He can feel the stranger's body heat hovering over him and sniffing at his neck. "Hmmmm ... Your scent ... It's the sweetest. All those maidens can't compare to your scent." A pair of big, meaty and calloused hands dropped unceremoniously on his bare hips. His heart beating painfully in his chest, reminding him it's not an illusion. Whoever was the person, now he's in between Wei WuXian's spread opened legs. A chill feeling running up and down his spine. He feels like bile of vomit is coming up.

"I've recently get my hand on a very interesting story. An old seer had told a story that amongst the lotus lakes, hidden a rare crimson lotus. This crimson lotus symbolises passion and love. The old seer said whoever manage to pluck the crimson lotus from the lake, and devour it will be bless with happiness and prosperity."

"What does the story have anything to do with me?" Spat Wei WuXian in disgust. His wrists started bleeding because of his struggling.

"Everything ..." A hot air breathing into his ear. Wei WuXian struggling to control his breathing. "I was shown images of such treasure." Wei WuXian trying to distance himself or escape even when he knows it's futile.

"Ahh ... My son had done a job well, to bring back the treasure for me," a laugh echoing eerily as if mocking Wei WuXian. Those meaty hands move to caressing Wei WuXian's inner thighs, pushing his legs to open wider.

"I'm sure that I'll be enjoying each moment in devouring this lovely crimson lotus," Wei WuXian gasped feeling his nether lips being caress rough and dry.

'Such humiliation ... It would be a blessing to be stab by Suibian now'

"I'll make sure you'll be able to feel the ecstasy. I'll try to take it slow." Wei WuXian can't see the expression, but he can imagine the smirk on his assailant's face.

When the blindfold was taken off, the first thing he can see was a full moon. A pure and untouchable. Closing his eyes as tightly as he can, an image of a person in white silhouette appears behind his eye lids. The person turn around, blue ribbon over his forehead with cloud ornament.

'HanGuang-Jun!!' Wei WuXian's heart scream out as his body was pierced for the first time without his consent.

'Lan Er gongzi!!' The agony added to his sore body with each thrusts are just too much. Even the drug effects couldn't counter the soreness that he still reeling in after the core transfer.

'Lan WangJi...!!' The ecstasy and the pleasure that he was promised was so distant. Lethargic started drowning him.

'Lan Zhan ...!!' he's too tired. If death come, he would embrace it willingly. He just regrets that he might not be able to meet people that he love anymore. That he have to break all his promises.

_-_-_

Crimson lotus hidden by lotus lakes,
Lotus of passion and love,
Pluck it off,
Blessings of happiness,
Devour it all,
Blessings of prosperity,
Alas,
Consent is a must,
Devoid of destruction.
_

_____________________________________

A/n - vote and comment 😟😟

Published ( 27 November 2019)
860 words