•2•

I woke up to a warm body hugging me tightly. The smell of cologne filled the air. I slowly opened my eyes and found my white dress with butterflies on it on the floor. Followed by my bra. And panties. Flashbacks of last night made me get red. I turned to look at Timothée. I didn't know someone could look so good sleeping until I saw him. He looked so —— peaceful. I moved a loose curl from his face and lightly rested my hand on his cheek. My thumb slowly rubbing his cheek. I suddenly felt a hand on top of my hand. He smiled opening his eyes slowly.
  "Good morning." He said with a smile.
  "Good morning." I sat up holding the sheets. I wrapped the sheets around me and began to look for a shirt to wear. I put on my panties. Then I found an oversized hoodie and put it on. Timothée watched as I changed with a smirk plastered on his face. I shake my head laughing and throw him his shirt. He laughs and starts to put on his shirt. I go into the bathroom so he changes. I mean it's nothing I haven't seen before, but it's just —— I don't know. I tie my hair in a low ponytail. I wash my face then brush my teeth. I slowly get out of the bathroom and find Timothée fully dressed. God...how I wish he could stay with me. Timothée starts grabbing his stuff. He runs his hand through his hair making me bite my lip. He walks over to me.
  "I put my number in your phone. I mean i-if y-you wanna t-talk." He stuttered out.
  "Yeah of course." I smile lightly. I really didn't want him to go. I had a lot of fun last night. But I know he was drunk. He probably never wanted to see me again. He probably regrets this. Silence filled the room. He smiled giving me hope that he would say something. That smile was soon walking out of the room. I walked to the window and watched as Timothée got in his car.
  What have I done? He was actually nice. We could've been friends. But no. Now he's just a one night stand. Although I don't want him to be one, he probably thinks I just wanted him for one night. My hand goes up to touch my lips. I can still feel his warm, soft lips against mine. The taste of his tongue still lingers on mine. I shake my thoughts away and grab my phone. I had many notifications. First a text from my dad.

Dad🤍

Hey Daisy, don't forget dinner tomorrow. Love you.
Tuesday at 11 pm

  Another one from my manager.

Jessie😌

Hey! Saw you leaving last night with Timothée Chalamet, what happened?
3 hrs ago
Daisy, everyone is talking about you and Timothée. Call me as soon as possible. And don't forget the shoot with Gucci is on Thursday.

  I sigh and scroll through my notifications. Mya had called me ten times at 12 AM. Timothée and I were in the middle of coming together as one in a moment of unconscious passion. I clearly remember my phone ringing downstairs as the headboard hit the wall. Timothée's sweet moans filling my ear. My fingernails digging deep into his back as pleasure filled my body. The taste of his cheery lips. I smile to myself remembering the events from a few hours ago. I have to stop thinking about him.

***

  "Come on, come with us to Italy?" Alissa asked. She made puppy dog eyes making me smile. "Come on, it will be fun. I already saw the hotel and it looks beautiful. I know you will love it. Please come with u-"
  "Yes Alissa, I will go." I smiled as she cheered giving me a hug.
  "You won't regret it!"
  "I better not. Just tell him to not talk to me. At all." I said seriously as I could be.
  "I promise if he bothers you for even one minute, he'll go." She responded. I smiled and hugged her. So now I was going to Italy. Great. Today is currently Wednesday. Alissa and explained how we were going to meet up. When we arrived in Italy we had a party to go to. My ex was going which I instantly regretted going already. We didn't end up on good terms. I tried but it just didn't work. Yes I dated Nat Wolff. People recognize him for The Naked Brothers Band, Paper Towns, The Fault In Our Stars, Death Note, and other movies. I don't know how it all ended. But it ended in bad terms.
I got dressed once I got home and tried to go slow as I could. I love my family. But I feel like there's just something missing ever since mom passed. Dad has a new girlfriend now. And I'm not mad. I'm happy. I know mom would have wanted him to be happy again. But it's just all strange. Maybe I'm the one who's not ready to move on. I wipe my tears and put on my coat. I sprayed a bit of perfume and left the house. I drove calmly to my father's house. As I arrived I could see my sister's car. And my brother's car. I parked next to Finn's car. I could feel my stomach hurt as I got out of the car. I knocked lightly on the door. Soon Finn wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and returned the hug. I could see Amelia running towards us. We had a group hug and at that moment I felt like that was all I needed. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen with Amelia and Finn following behind. There stood my father's girlfriend, Eleanor. She gave me a warm hug. I smiled and hugged her back.
"It smells delicious, Eleanor," I said which made her smile.
"Oh thank you, I made your favorite."
"Carrot cake?" I asked excitedly.
She nodded and soon my dad walked into the kitchen.
"Hello Daisy love." I always loved my dad's accent. He was born and raised in Birmingham. My mom was born in LA. Her parents were from London. She also had an accent. My grandparents from my mom's side moved to LA because my grandma was an actress. Very famous by the way. Then my mom followed in her steps. Soon I followed their steps and here I was. My mom was beautiful. I don't think I'll ever see a beautiful woman like her in my life again. I had a small accent but it wasn't like theirs. My siblings had a small accent too. Finn is a doctor. Amelia is a dentist. And I'm an actor/model.
  "Hello dad." I smiled and gave him a big hug. Soon dinner began and we all talked about our lives. Amelia has gotten a rise in her job and she was very happy. Her baby and Nash we're doing good. Finn was the best doctor in his hospital and he felt happy. Dad told us that he would be retiring from his job. He worked as a cameraman for along time. That's how he met my mom. My mother was in a movie that my father was working in. Eleanor was very happy that her book came out and was a big success. She wrote poetry. Which I loved.
  "What about you darling? How's life?" My father asked which then everyone in the table turned to look at me. I smiled and took a sip of my drink.
  "Any lovers Daisy?" Amelia asked raising her eyebrows. I hit her playfully and my father said my name.
  "Life is good, father. I have a photoshoot with Gucci tomorrow." I took a sip of my drink and my dad smiled. "I'm currently looking for movie roles. Just cause it's been a long time since I've been a movie. The show took a lot of my time."
  "But it was worth it wasn't it?" I nodded at my dad. "Many people are talking now about these important topics. We needed that darling."