~45~

Me

I miss you...
read friday 1:23am

I sigh. I knew she wasn't going to text me back. She chose him. Had she seen Lily and I?
Being honest I was only really with Lily because I knew Daisy was moving on. I mean yeah Lily made me happy and all...but Daisy. I really can't get her out of my mind. I didn't realize how lucky I was when I had her.
"Timothée." Lily's voice rang through my head. Making Daisy's image in my head go away. "What's wrong?" Lily asked.
"Nothing...just a bit tired."
"I taught you went to sleep early."
"Oh I didn't really get much sleep though."
"Maybe you should go with Daisy."
"Huh." My eyes widened.
"I said maybe you should drink teas."
"Oh." Ok that was trippy.
"I'll give you some that really help me sleep."
"Thanks.." The show continues to play in the back as my mind wonders off. Lily keeps on talking but I'm not really listening.
"Hey, we should start Elite I heard it's a really good show."
"Sure." I didn't really care so I just went ahead with it. The show started and Lily put her head on my chest. I kind of closed my eyes and it felt like I closed them for 1 second. We were already halfway through the episode when I opened them again. And the first thing I saw shocked me. I quickly sat up and Lily seemed scared.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Whats this show called again?"
"Elite, why?"
That was Daisy new boyfriend. Or I don't even know if they're together.

  "Whats wrong Timothée?"  "Nothing

"Nothing." I said and got up. I didn't want to see that. I mean I'm sure it's a good show but I don't want to see him. He's probably sleeping with Daisy right now. I went into my room and sighed.
"Timothée," Lily said.
"What?"
"Is it because of her?"
"Because of who?"
"Daisy."
"Don't be ridiculous."
"I'm not Timothée, you're being a jerk right now."
"No I'm not, just leave me alone."
"He's with her right now, you know that right?"
"Get out."
"No I'm not, I can't believe you're not over her!"
"I am over her!" I said and got up. I stared at her. And now this was our first fight since we got together. And what was it about? Daisy.
"You are not Timothée! Fuck! You love her!"
"I don't!"
"Then why can't you watch the show where her new boyfriend is in?!"
"I don't like the show! It's not something I want to watch!"
"You're lying!"
"I'm not!"
"Do you love me?" Lily asked catching me off guard. It took me a few seconds but I finally answered.
"Yes."
"Do you love me like you loved her?"
No...I'll never love anyone like her.
"Yes...I do."
"Are you really over her?" Lily asks with a low voice.
"Yes...I am." I say while I walk to her slowly. I finally hug her in my arms...and I remember how I used to hold Daisy in my arms.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"I'm sorry too."