•6•

*3 months later*

I held on to Nat's hand as we left the restaurant. Ever since that night we were together. Nat has changed. He was different. He didn't get angry much anymore. I actually enjoyed being around him.

 I actually enjoyed being around him

856,342 likes

@daisy_younglove: trust me I don't know what's going on either

56,333 comments

Nat and I got in the car after leaving the restaurant. We actually had a pretty great night. Usually after dinner dates like this we go back home and give our love to each other.
I hadn't heard from Timothée in 3 months. He never called or texted me. There were rumors saying that he was dating Johnny Depp's daughter. It kind of got me sad but I had Nat. Timothée said it himself. We were meant for one night.
I quickly changed after arriving at the house. I was currently staying with Nat now just because we got attached and couldn't sleep without each other. I still had my place but I just stayed at Nat's. I sprayed on some perfume after putting on a white beautiful dress, that Nat bought me.
"I'll be home soon babe!" I called out to Nat.
"Hold on. Come here."
"What?" I walked back to him and he patted his lap. I rolled my eyes smiling and sat on his lap. He stared at every single detail of the dress. His lips went to my shoulders and soon my neck.
"Stay. Here. Please." He said in between kisses. It was really tempting to stay. But I couldn't. This was important for Mya. I got off him and tried to fix my dress.
"Sorry babe, this is important for Mya." Nat gave me a quick kiss. "And you know you have me all day tomorrow, do what you want." A smirk appeared on his face and he nodded.
"Fine, go have fun. Don't get too tired." I laughed lightly as I left the house. I waited for the uber. Soon arriving at Mya's party. It was going to be her birthday in a week and she was leaving for Europe for her birthday. She wanted to celebrate her birthday here though. I bought her something special. A 24k ring. She bought me one for my birthday so I wanted to buy her one.
  The place was crowded but I soon found Mya. Alissa was talking to someone. Who I couldn't see. As I got closer I started to see some familiar curls. My heart dropped when I saw him. His eyes went wide and I stopped where I was. Alissa stood up and gave me a hug. I was in shock. What was he doing here?
  "Hey Daisy!" Alissa greeted me. All I could look at was Timothée. He was looking at me too.
  "Hey...where's Mya?"
  "Oh she's making out with Erick over there." She pointed to a corner and it was true. Gross. He was eating her. Mya and John broke up and now she was with Erick. He was cool I guess. I look away and I can feel Timothée looking at me. Alissa guides me to the couch where Timothée was sitting.
  "Here sit down." She looked down at me. "I'll bring you a drink."
  I tried my best to not look at Timothée. I was enjoying the music in the background. My friends were dancing trying to see if I would get up. I laughed as Mya came and started twerking on me. Alissa came handing me drink. She took out the money and gave it to me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. I started to throw it on Mya's ass. Alissa and our friends were just laughing and hyping us up. Mya pulled me up. She smiled and pulled me for a friendly kiss on the lips. We did this all the time.

 We did this all the time

981,577 likes

@daisy_younglove: happy early birthday to the baddest bitch

23,178 comments

  It was pretty late now and most of the people were still here. Dancing. Making out. All drunk of course. Timothée and I sat on the couch. I avoided eye contact badly. I took a few glances and he was just looking at me. I turned red and pulled out my phone. Nat was calling me. Shit.
  "Hey babe." He said, sounding tired.
  "Hey baby."
  "You coming home soon?"
  "I don't know yet babe."
  "I'm getting tired so I left the key out."
  "Yeah of course. You rest babe."
  "Love you, see you tomorrow."
  "Love you too."
  I put my phone away and could feel Timothée staring hard at me. I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink.
  "Hey." I heard his soothing voice. Ugh. Don't do this. I didn't respond which caused Timothée to get closer to me. I sat farther away from him each time. No. I can't. Nat doesn't deserve this. I know that if Timothée gets close to me I'll lose it.
  "What do you want?" I answered rudely. He got taken back but from the corner of my eye I could see that stupid smirk.
  "Just wanted to apologize."
  "No thanks."
  "Daisy." Oh god. Don't say my name. I'm this👌 close to losing it.
  "What?"
  "I get it...we can't be more than friends. But I'd like to be friends." He paused. "At least." He put out his hand for me to shake. I thought before I shook his hand. I shook it after a while. Which made him smile.
"Just friends, Timothée."
"Just friends, Daisy."

***

I walk into the house and hear nothing. All the lights are turned off. I slowly go up to the room where Nat was sleeping. I take off my dress when I get there and get in bed in just my bra and panties. I was too tired to look for sweatpants. I get under the covers and hug Nat. I rest my head on his chest. He soon wrapped his arms around me. All I could think about was Timothée. I shook away my thoughts and so was fast asleep.