~16~

I opened the door to my apartment and found Daisy in front of me. She smiled widely. This past week I had noticed that both of us looked happier. I hadn't been this happy in a long while.
  "Hey." She stood on her tiptoes and pecked my lips. I grabbed onto her waist and closed the door behind us.
  "Hey." We walked hand in hand to the couch and we both sat down.
"I missed you." I looked at her in the eyes as I spoke to her.
"It was only for one night Timothée."
"I got used to you sleeping next to me bae."
"Yeah me too."
She intertwined our hands and put her head on my shoulder.
"I don't want you to leave," I whispered in her ear. She looked at our hands and seemed like she was thinking about something. I sneaked a kiss on her cheek.
"Then come with me Timothée." The way my name came out of her mouth so fluently was amazing.
"You know I can't."
"You can Timothée."
"Daisy."
"Do you love her?" She let go of my hand and got away from me. I quickly brought her close to me again.
"I don't want to hurt her."
"You're already hurting her Timothée."
"Well what about you?"
"What?"
"Nat."
She stayed silent.
"He...He broke up with me."
It took me back for a moment. Was this a dream? I mean not to sound rude but I've been wanting her all to myself. I don't share.
"What? When?"
"This morning?"
"Did he tell you why?"
"Yeah he has someone else now."
I brought her in my arms and felt her hug me back.
"Timothée."
"Yes, Daisy?"
"I'm leaving."
"What?"
"I'm leaving."
"But you just got here."
"Timothée I'm leaving...my flight is at 8."
"Wait I thought you were leaving tomorrow."
"It got changed." She stood up and my heart almost broke in pieces. I needed her. I don't know what to do.
"When am I going to see you again?"
"I don't know Timothée...are you coming with me or not?"
"Daisy.." I stood up and hugged her. What do I do? I need to talk to Lily.