~17~

I hang up the phone and stare at the ground. I can't break up with her. But I love Daisy. I need Daisy.
The only thing holding me back is my manager. He says I can't be with Daisy that quick. But I can't wait much. I just can't wait anymore.
I grab my bag and I'm ready to leave. Daisy left last night. Her manager actually walked in and took her away. It looked like a movie. Forced to leave and I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. But I know what I want to do. I want to be with her. For real now.
I left the apartment and got in the car. 30 minutes later I was getting in on the plane.
I sat on the seat next to the window. My fingers rested on my lips. I could still feel her lips on mine. I smile at my self as I remembered what we did this whole week.

*flashback*

I stood there admiring her beauty. She was so cute without even trying. I walked and held her hand. She smiled and I placed my hand on her waist while the other was intertwined with hers. We began to move to the sound of the music. The dim lights of my apartment. The way the city looked at us. It's a moment I definitely want to remember.
"You're not a bad dancer Timothée." She smiled at me and I put my hand on her back. Making us get closer.
"Yeah I get that a lot." Her laugh filled the room along with the low music playing.
"You do?"
"Yeah ALL the time."
"Huh, wonder who you dance with." I let out a laugh.
"You." I peck her cheek with my lips. "In my dreams."
"You dream about me?"
"Of course."
"How many times?"
"All the time."
She rested her head on my chest and we were basically just hugging. Swaying right to left slowly.

***

  I groaned as I let myself go. I felt like I was in paradise whenever I came with her. Her sweet moans drove me to edge. I rolled over to the other side of the bed. You could hear both of our breathing. Heavy. But slowing down. That was our third time today. I don't get how I still have energy.
Daisy turned to me and smiled. I smiled down at her and we cuddled up. Daisy is my drug. But she's my medicine. She helps all my problems go away with a smile.

*end of flashback*

After what seemed like ages I finally arrived. I didn't miss LA so much. But Daisy was here. And that's all I needed.
"Timmy!" Lily ran to me. She gave me a huge hug. I sighed. Here we go.