~32~

I hadn't been able to think about anything else but Daisy. I fucked up big time. Why did I even agree to go with Ansel to the bar that night? The whole time I was with Cassie I imagined Daisy. I missed her and I didn't know what to do. And then the next week she feels better. And I was going to tell her but I didn't know how. I wasn't going to say, "Oh hey I got really drunk the other night and I was sexually frustrated and I accidentally cheated on you." No, anyways she would of still gotten mad.
  I miss her every day. The more the time passes by the more I want to be with her. I know she probably won't forgive me. I would never hurt her on purpose. I would of never cheated on her if I wasn't drunk. I've been trying to contact her for last month and she hasn't answered. I have no idea where she is.

871,999 likes

871,999 likes

@daisy_younglove: hey guys...things have not been very good for me so i've decided that the best thing i could do was focus on my job and take a break from all social media. i'll be back before you even know it guys, i love every single one of you that made me get here. much love- daisy

comments disabled

  I keep on looking back the picture. I read and read the caption over and over again. She hasn't posted in a month. I hope she's getting better. I know for a fact I'm not. I still call and text her. Which she never responds. But she hasn't blocked me. The fact that she hasn't block me gives me a little bit of hope. Sometimes in my dreams, I go back to Daisy and she forgives me. Before I can kiss her, I always wake up. And that's the sad part. I can't even hug or kiss her. Not even in my dreams.
  I need to see her. My friends are getting tired of me being like this.
  "Hey get up." I look at Joe.
"I don't want to."
"Listen mate, you need to move on." Bryan said looking at me.
"No, I love her ok, and I fucked up and maybe one day she'll forgive-"
"You sound crazy." Ansel said as he entered the room. I hadn't seen Ansel in a few weeks and he's the one who updates me on how she's doing. He hasn't told me how he knows but I trust him.
"Hey." I get up and look at Ansel. "How's she doing."
"Not much better than you." Ansel says.
"Man just tell me where she is."
"Not happening, don't want you to do something dumb."
"I ALREADY DID SOMETHING DUMB ANSEL." I say now frustrated that I can't be with Daisy.
"Fine calm down...she's with Alex."
"Wait." Alex. Alex. Alex. Alex. "Isn't that Nat's brother?"
"Yeah." Ansel says calmly.
"Is she with Nat!?"
"No calm down, Nat hasn't seen her either."
"He better not or I'm-"
"Mate you can't do anything, you're not her boyfriend anymore." Bryan reminds me.
"Yeah Daisy can get back with Nat if she wants, after all she told you...she's always going to go back to him." Joe says.
"Shut the fuck up Joe, I don't need to be reminded ok?"
"Sorry." I hear Joe say. I'm about to get back into bed when I'm pulled back by my friends.
"Oh you are not going back." Ansel says.
"Take a shower you need it." Joe says throwing me my towel.
"Fuck you."