•52•

***
I open my eyes and immediately a smile appears on my face. Today is the day. Timothée and I are finally getting married. I hadn't dreamed of my mom in years...and last night I did. She told me to follow my heart...so I am. I look next to me ok the bed and there's no on there. After today I'll be waking up next to Timothée every morning.
My sister immediately walks into the room and starts telling me how I have to wake up. She pulls the bedsheets off of me and smiles at me.
  "You're getting married!!" She squeals.
  "I know!!" I squeal too.
  "We're finally both going to be married!!"
  "I know," I say and I feel like I want to throw up. I love Timothée but I guess everyone gets nervous when they're about to be married.

 I love Timothée but I guess everyone gets nervous when they're about to be married

3,671,556 likes

3,671,556 likes

@daisy_younglove: Chalamet

34,666 comments

I sip my drink as my sister, Mya, and Alissa are helping me get ready. Amelia is curling my hair while Alissa is shaving my legs and Mya is trying to start my make up. I shaved yesterday but Alissa says that she'll leave my legs super soft for tonight.
  Mya does my make up. It's kind of natural and I liked it that way. It was still really pretty but simple.
  After Amelia finishes my hair she starts styling it. She'd shaped my hair into like a side ponytail but I'll my hair was curly. I really liked how it looked. I've always butterflies and so Amelia bought little butterfly clips and put them on my hair. In the end all I could say was my hair looked amazing.
  And then came the hard part. My dress. I had to be super careful and the girls helped me zip it up. The zipping part was not that hard just the fact that I had to be careful with my hair.
  Alissa came with the veil and quickly put it on me. I can not believe today is the day. We've been planning this for months and now it's finally the day. I'll be Mrs. Chalamet.
  I can't even imagine that. Daisy Chalamet. Chalamet has a nice ring to it doesn't it? And then our kids. I already have a boy and girl name planned. If I have a girl I'll name her as my mom. Adalyn. Adalyn Chalamet. For a boy I'll name him Oliver. Oliver Chalamet. If Timothée wants middle names he can pick them. But I'm in love with those names. Also maybe the fact that Chalamet sounds nice.

***

  And here I was. Walking down the aisle. Next to my father. I start to get sad as I remember my mom. She always wanted me to see my wedding. She didn't get to though. She got to see Amelia's wedding so I guess she at least got to see her children's weddings. I just wished my mom was here to see marry the man of my dreams. I know she would of love Timothée. He would have been the best son-in-law to her. She would never want me to be with another guy in my life if she met Timmy.
  I can see my father's eyes start to get watery. I squeeze my dad's hand as I see Timothée. This is it. This is the moment. All my life. I've just wanted to find happiness and love. Find my soulmate. Find the person I'll spend the rest of my life.
  My father let's go of me as I'm now standing in front of Timothée and we hold hands. The ceremony starts and I start to get nervous again. I feel Timmy squeeze my hand lightly and smiling at me.

**

  "You may now kiss the bride."
  Everyone starts to clap as Timothée gives me a kiss. I wrap my arms around him and smile. This is definitely going to be a wild night.
  As soon as I knew it I was now in a limo with Timothée. He poured us champagne as we made our way to the place where we were going to be celebrating.
  I grabbed the glass from Timothée's hand and smiled at him.
  "I can't wait for tonight," Timothée whispered in my ear making me get goosebumps. "I have a surprise for you." He said with a wide smile.
  "Really? So do I!"
  "Mine will definitely shock you though." He said and took my hand in his.
  After the car ride was over, Timothée got out of the limo and I went after him. Some of our friends and family were already there. I hugged Timmy as we walked in the place.

**

  "Timothée! Don't you dare throw me!" I said as I held onto him as if my life depended on it.
  "Never, Daisy. I won't throw you."
  "Can I open my eyes now?" I said as my eyes were blindfolded.
  "Yes. Take it off." I excitedly take the blindfold off and we were in front of a huge house. He didn't. Timothée did not just buy a house.
  "Timmy. You didn't."
  "Welcome home, baby." Timothée opened the door and took me in his arms. Sometimes I wonder how he can carry me. He's really skinny. But I love my noddle boy.
  He sets me down and I immediately hug him.
  "I love you, Timothée Hal Chalamet."
  "I love you, Daisy Marie Chalamet- Younglove." I chuckle as I realize that he added my actual last name.
  "Ok, now time for my surprise."
  "Ok, what is it?"
  "Close your eyes." Timothée smiles closing his eyes. I quickly take out the small little box and tell Timothée to open his eyes.
  "Thought you might need a new one," I say as Timothée opens the box and finds a Tesla key.
  "Daisy...you didn't."
  "Yes I did, baby."
  "Come here." Timothée opens his arms and we hug. This is like the 1,000th time we hug today. I feel Timothée carry me again and I begin to chuckle. He makes his way up the stairs and we finally reach the bedroom.
  "I hope you didn't get tired, because we'll be here all night."
  "You know I'm not tired," I say as I bring Timothée down on the bed with me.

***