•36•

We cheer as we finally finish shooting. Euphoria has been really refreshing for me. It's helped me with my depression. My break up. Which was really the cause of my depression. I've made a small family. I love them all so much.
"Daisy come say some words." Zendaya tells me. She puts out her hand and I take it. I carefully get on the stool and smile at everyone.
"I'm really crying and I haven't even said anything. Guys I literally love every single one of you. You guys helped this show come to life. All of you have helped me so much and now I have a big happy family. This isn't because of us, it's because of you guys!" Everyone clapped as tears left my eyes. I had so much fun doing this show and I don't know what to do after this. I just really love all of these people.

***

2,661,889 likes

2,661,889 likes

@daisy_younglove: you're the cause of my euphoria

34,566 comments

I put my drink in the middle as we counted down. We reached 1 and I didn't hesitate to drink down the liquid. We were celebrating that we finished the show. Everyone did a good job and we needed to celebrate. Jacob had obviously thrown a party. I didn't want to get drunk but I knew I was getting drunk. I think I have a drinking problem.
I throw my hands up in the air and just cheer. I take Zendaya's hand and drag her to the dance floor. I don't know who the fuck put Tame Impala but I'm dancing. Zendaya looked at me weird but smiled.
"We fucking did it Daya! We did it!" I yell over the loud music.
About 20 minutes go by and I start to get dizzy. I tell Zendaya I'm getting a drink and head to the kitchen.
When I get there I see Jacob talking to some guy. I ignore them both and grab a water bottle. I take a sip and try to breath. This is why I need to take things slow. Soon all the girls come to the kitchen to check up on me.
"You good Daisy?" Sydney asks me.
"Yeah I just got super dizzy-"
"Oh hey girls, look I want to present you my friend, Arón." Jacob says moving and Arón comes out from behind him.
No. Fucking. Way. I stand still and so do all the girls. We're all in shock apparently.
"You girls good?"
"Yeahhh." Zendaya says with a high voice.
"Hey Daisy." Arón waves at me. I don't know how to react so Sydney grabs my hand and makes a wave.
"Syd!" I pull my hand away from her. I look at Arón and he's chuckling. All the girls push me out lightly and now I'm standing in front of him. I turn a light shade of red and he smiles at me.
"Bye Daisy!" All the girls leave laughing.
"You guys know each other?" Jacob asks.
"Yeah we met at the party from last time." Arón said while never breaking eye contact.
"Well....I'm going to go dance..." Jacob said awkwardly. Soon he was out the room and there weren't much people around.
"How do you know Jacob?" I say as I sit on the counter. Now I can finally be face to face with him.
"My friend knew him, and know he's my friend. What about you?"
"We were doing a show."
"Cool, what is it about?"
"Teenagers." I was extremely nervous. But I was trying not to show it. "You come out in Elite right?"
"Yeah...and you're from 13 reasons why right?"
"Yup that's me." I chuckle.
"It's a very good show...but I feel like I've also seen you somewhere else."
"Many people know me from Harry Potter."
"Ohh yeah that's right...you actually were my childhood crush."
"Really?"
"Yeah...I really only watched them because of you." I chuckled and tried not to be dumb around him. I was really not trying. But I couldn't.
"Hey are you free this Friday?" Arón asked as he scratched the back of his neck.
"Yeah....I'm free after 3:30."
"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go get some coffee?"
"Sure...I would love to." I smiled as I felt him grab my hand. We inter winded our hands, making me turn red. He leaned in and met my lips. I was really enjoying his company until I started thinking of Timothée.
Somewhere deep inside of me I wanted to give him a second chance. I still felt like he could have a chance. I felt dumb for thinking that. But I wanted to fix things with him. But he's with someone else now. Maybe that means I can move on. He's moving on so I should too. And Arón is a really great guy. He seems sweet. Maybe I should give him a chance.
Everyone had found out that Timothée and I broke up. At first they didn't know the reason and we both said that it was a team decision. So neither of us would get hate. Of course I got more hate still.
But then Cassie decided to lie and say that I cheated on Timothée. Of course I was mad. That night I had finally decided to get some food and go out, but then paparazzi started asking me about the situation. I said the truth and left. I didn't think of the consequences. I was mad that Cassie wanted to lie. No. I was not taking her bullshit.