•20•

I ran up to him. He dropped his bags and I smiled. He caught me in his arms and gave me a huge kiss. Everyone was watching but we could care less. I pulled away as I was out of breath.
  "I missed you babe." He grabbed my hands smiling. I had spent a whole day with his parents. They're so nice and sweet to me. Paris is AMAZING. I've been here for work but I never really got to explore.
  "I missed you more."
  "No way." I chuckled at his response and we picked up his bags. Timothée then said hi to his family. I had been practicing my French more just because of him. I had actually learned it because my mom loved French. I knew what people were saying but I never really learned how to pronounce it. I'm sure my mother would be proud right now. 
  "Alors, tu t'entraînes?" ( so, have you been practicing? )He asked me in his, super hot, french voice.
  "Bien sûr que j'ai." ( of course, I have ) I smiled as he grabbed my hand and we walked back to his family's car. Christmas Eve was tomorrow and I was super excited.
  "Je t'aime ma petite française." ( I love you, my little french girl ) I blushed at his comment.
  "Je ne suis que ta française." ( I'm only your french girl ) He smiled and kissed my cheek.

***

1,233,888 likes

1,233,888 likes

@daisy_younglove: Tout va mieux avec toi❤️ @tchalamet

comments disabled

  I rested my head on Timothée's shoulder as he's family was singing. Karaoke. His family was honestly lots of fun. Pauline was such a sweetheart to me.
  "I think Pauline likes you more than me."
  "You think?" I asked.
  "I do." She popped up out of nowhere smiling. Timothée and I laughed shaking our heads. A slow song started and Timothée turned to me.
  "May I have this dance my lady?" He stood up and put his hand out for me.
  "You may sir." I took his hand and we walked to where his family was dancing. We began to slowly dance and I felt like I was in heaven. I rested my head on his chest. His hand was placed on my waist. Both of us swaying to the sound of the music.
  "Daisy?"
  "Yeah?"
  "I love you." I smiled and felt my self getting red.
  "I love you more."
  "I'm serious Daisy." I pulled away and looked up at him. "I love you."
  "I'm serious too Timothée."
  "You're the best thing that has happened to me." I gave him a small kiss. His parents and his family were around and I didn't want to be disrespectful.
  Timothée was eager for his family to go to sleep. And when they did, it didn't take that long for him to start getting undressed.
  The window to his room was opened and let in the moonlight shine in. Giving us a small light. I could feel Timothée's hands roam all over my body.
  "tu m'as tellement manqué." ( i missed you so much ) My breathing got heavy as I felt him take off my dress. We had to be as quiet as possible. It was kind of hard Timothée made me feel so good.
  I moaned low moans into Timothée's ear, earning a deep thrust. I loved the effect I had on him. I dug my nails deep into his back. Sure to leave some marks.
  "Oh Timmy." He began to speed up. I wanted to scream out his name. I wanted to let the world know how good this man was.
  "Timothée...faster baby." His face hid in my neck as he sped up even more.
  After changing into a million positions we both finally reached our highs. He threw away the condom and got in bed after. We just cuddled up. Our naked bodies calming down next to each other. I looked at the box of condoms next to us.
  "Timothée?"
  "Yes babe?"
  "Can you fuck me again?"