•9•

An arm around me holds me tight. The smell of that familiar cologne fills the room and my body. Still naked with my legs tangled with Timmy's. The bedsheets wrapped around our bodies. I begin to get cold and get closer to the warm body next to him. My eyes widen as the events from last night replay in my mind.
Shit.
  I look back at Timothée and I can't pull my eyes from him after. I slowly get out of the warm bed and gather my stuff. I find his t-shirt and just put it on because I was wearing a dress yesterday. I find some basketball shorts and put them on. I couldn't find my panties anywhere. As I was trying to grab my stuff my phone rings really loud. I stop in my tracks and look back at Timothée. Timothée looks at me while smiling. I smile lightly and continue to look for my panties.
"Hey...do you need me to drive you anywhere?"
"Um no...I don't think that photos of us would be good." I point out the obvious. Paparazzi are everywhere. And the time we went out to the dinner they went crazy. Plus I don't want pictures of me with Timothée since I hadn't talked to Nat.
"Right." I grab my phone and try to fix my hair. Timothée immediately sits up and gets out of bed. He puts on his boxers and looks back at me. I'm wearing his shirt. Shit. I hope that he doesn't tell me to give it back. Or shorts. Plus I still couldn't find my panties.
"Um...when will I see you again?"
"Whenever you need me." I don't know why I said what I said but I don't think it was a good choice.
"So every day?" I laugh lightly at his response.
"You have a hand, remember?"
"I like your hand better." He winks at me making me roll my eyes.
"Hey where did you throw my panties?"
"Don't know." I shrug it off and just gather my stuff. I felt so ashamed. I really hope no one would see me leave Timothée's Chalamet's house. In his clothes. I looked in the mirror he had and I looked like a mess.
  "Bye Daisy."
  "Bye Timothée."
  Soon I was walking out of his house. I felt like everyone was looking at me. Like everyone was judging me. I could feel my phone ring. I knew it was Nat. I called Mya. In 5 minutes she was already there.
"You slut!" She smiled making me roll my eyes. "Come on get in the car you sex monkey!
I got in on the passenger side and found my self smiling at Timothée in the window. Mya's rushing words made me turn my attention to her.
"Mya you can not tell Nat or anyone about this accident."
"Sure Daisy, an accident."
"Seriously Mya, I was drunk and mad about him being with another girl."
"Exactly, he cheated so you cheated too." She looked at the road and talked. Maybe Nat wasn't with a girl. Nat said he loved me. I only cheated on him because I thought he cheated on me. It's also Timothée's fault. Who told him to be hot as fuck? He's a dream.
"Mya please just don't tell anyone."
"I won't, you know I got your back Daisy." She grabs my hand and smiled at me. "I know you love Timothée, for some weird reason." She took a deep breath. "And I know he loves you...because I mean who
wouldn't?"
I smiled and closed my eyes. I still cheated.

***

I sighed as I finished packing. I had just come back from dinner with my dad. I had to go to New York. Jessie, my manager, just told me that I was leaving in 2 days. So basically I leave tomorrow. It had been a week since my last encounter with Timothée. I was craving for his lips. His hands-on my body. The sound of our moans filling the room. And his— um well everything. I didn't want to seem desperate and waited for him to call me first.
  All week I had seen photos of him with her. Getting coffee. Or doing something. He was probably drunk. I'm dumb. Why would I think Timothée actually felt something for me? Bet all he wanted was an easy fuck. And of course, I am. Only for him. Damn. I'm a whore for Timothée Chalamet.
  My phone rang as I laid on the floor. I looked next to me and read on my phone:

'Timothée💘'