~43~

I look at some of the stories that Arón's friends are posting. And Daisy is smiling in all of them. I don't realize that I'm looking at Arón's story until I see this:

 I don't realize that I'm looking at Arón's story until I see this:

  And with big letters it said:

NIGHTS LIKE THIS

  I calmed down because I remembered that Daisy and I are trying to be on good terms now. She's out there living her best life....but for some reason I can't.
  Next to me lays a random naked girl. It doesn't matter how many girls I have...I seem to compare them all to Daisy. Their lips don't taste sweet like Daisy's. I might seem to be exaggerating but I've truly haven't met anyone like Daisy. She's fun and sweet. And she can be mean when she wants to. She's everything I've really wanted and I lost it. And now we're just "friends" or whatever the fuck that means.
  I've recently talked with my parents and they've kind of opened my eyes. It seems like I depend on Daisy. And it's not healthy. So I tried going out and meeting new people. But that doesn't work. It just makes me think more of her.
But anyways I have things to do today.
I grab my clothes and quickly get dressed. I grab my phone and my keys and left the girls house. I don't even remember her name. I think it was Kellie or Victoria. I don't remember I was really drunk.
I take out a blunt as I walk down the street. I really need coffee. But I don't have time for that. All I need is to get this photoshoot done.

Liked by daisy_younglove and 1,703,468 others

@tchalamet:

24,920 comments

I looked at my coffee and found myself getting lost. Just in this state of mind. Where I wasn't even aware of what was going on around me. I wasn't even paying attention to Pauline.
  "Hey are you ok?" I let myself still wonder and didn't answer. "Timothée?"
  "Oh yeah...yeah I'm good."
  "Look she looks like Daisy." She said looking at the doorway. I quickly turned around but there was no one there. It was just a trick. "Yep, you're still thinking of her."
  "How can I not?" I say and sigh. "It's like I'm under a spell Pauline...but she's out there having fun."
  "It was obvious she was going to move on Timothée."
  "Yeah but part of her still wants me...I feel it." She sighs and puts down her coffee.
  "I get that you like her Timothée. But it's time...let go...just let go."
  "I don't want to..."
  "You have to...she looks like she's in love with this new guy."
  "No...no she's not."
  "Ok...she kind of is though."
  "Pauline."
  "Fine." She looks a way for a moment and then smiles when she looks back at me. "Is that Lily?" I turn around and there she is. I haven't seen her in a while.
  "Yeah...I'll be right back." I get up and walk to her. She looks up when I'm standing in front of her.
  "Timothée...hi...what are you doing here?" She says wiping her tears away.
  "I wasn't having the best day." I look at the chair in front of her and she nods. "What's wrong though." I say as I sit down.
  "Just...not the best the day."
  "Yeah I feel you...listen...I wanted to apologize if I hurt you or anything while we-"
  "It's fine Timothée...not my fault you weren't in love with me."
  "But I did really like you...a lot."
  "But you didn't love me."

***

  I smile at Lily in front of me. It'd been like 2 days since we talked again in the coffee shop. We'd been talking ever since. And we decided to get some coffee. They call out my name and I go and get our drinks. We quickly leave after and we just start walking around New York city.
  "You know...I missed this...I missed you." I say and take a sip of my coffee.
  "Yeah...I missed you too." She says with a smile. "So what is she doing now?"
  "She's...in Spain."
  "She's moving on huh?"
  "Yeah...but that's good because she's going to be happy now."
  "What about you though?"
  "What about me?"
  "Are you moving on?"
  "Umm...no...not really."
  "She must mean a lot then."
  "She does...she did."
  "So how are you coping?"
  "Not very good." I say with a nervous chuckle.
  "Yeah...I can tell."
  "Yeah."
  "It's fine though...you'll eventually move on."
  "I'm hoping that it's very soon." Lily suddenly stops and just looks at me. I'm confused so I kind of smile weirdly.
  "What's wrong?" She gets closer to me and eventually she kisses me. I quickly pull away. But I think about it. Maybe I was supposed to stay with Lily. 
  "I'm sorry Timothée-"
  I pull her closer to me this time, and I kiss her. Yeah...maybe this is who I'm meant to be with.