•53•

***
"Timothée! Slow down!" I say smiling and try to catch up with him. I tried not to slip as we were running in the lake. Timothée stops and his back is facing me. I chuckle and grab on to him before I fall. "What are you doing?-" I look in front of us and it's the most beautiful place ever. The sound of the small waterfall was delightful.
"Happy 10th anniversary, baby." Timothée grabs my hand and we begin to get out of the lake. We got on the grass and I feel such joy. I thought he'd brought me to the lake we were in. This was much better. In the water I can see that there was a little rowing boat. Inside there was a picnic basket. There were flowers and books on the inside.
"Timothée...You really didn't have to."
"Yes I did. I love you and you deserve this and way more."
"I don't deserve you," I say and hug him. He was the best and that's a fact. I can't believe we left the kids with my father and came to Italy for this.
"Come on. I'm hungry." I smile and we walk to the rowing boat. I carefully get inside and Timothée helps me. I watch as he gets in the boat and he starts rowing. I open the picnic basket. My favorite wine and champagne in there. Some grapes followed. I can not believe he made sandwiches. At the bottom of the basket there were little brownies.
"The brownies are not 'special' are they?"
"Who knows," Timothée answers squinting his eyes since the sun is bright. I laugh and start to pour Timothée some champagne. To celebrate our love. "I think this is a good spot" Timothée stops rowing and smiles at me. We were almost in the middle of the lake. We were still kind of close to the land just in case anything happened.
"Here." I pull out a grape from the basket and put it out in front of him. He opens his mouth and soon he's chewing the grape.
  "It's good." He says with a huge smile. The sun is making my wedding ring shine and Timothée smiles. He takes my hand and kisses it. I turn red and smile at the fact that he can still make me blush. I had a surprise for Timothée. And I really hoped he would like it. Well, I didn't even try to come up with this surprise...but I'm so happy. I hand him his glass and I smile at him. "You're not drinking? I bought it just for you."
  "I don't think it would be good for me to drink any alcohol right now," I say and take a bite of the sandwich.
  "Why?" I smile and realize he didn't get it.
  "I don't think the baby that is growing inside of me, would like it," I say and take another bite of the sandwich. This is really good. And I can't wait to eat the candy that's at the bottom of the basket.
  "What?" Timothée seems shocked. His face drops and quickly a smile forms on his face. "You're pregnant?!" He asks a huge smile.
  "Surprise," I say and do jazz hands. Timothée hugs me, being careful of not moving too fast.
  "We're having a third kid!"
  "Yes we are, baby."
  "I love you," Timothée says and I kiss his cheek.
  "I love you."
  After a while of us eating and talking about our kids, I get up and take my dress off. The sun was still out but it was starting to go down. Turning the sky pink.
  "What are you doing?" Timothée asks and he sets down his glass of wine.
"Taking a swim," I say and take a deep breath before jumping into the water. I come back up a couple of seconds after and Timothée is smiling at me. "Come on! Don't leave me swimming alone." I pout at him making him roll his eyes playfully. The water was so clear and it just made me want to swim in it. You could see the many rocks at the bottom of the lake. Timothée got up and started to take off his clothes. He jumped in the water and soon we were both hugging.
"We really needed this."
"Yeah...we did," I say smiling at him. I let go of Timothée and we begin to just wander around and splash water at each other. Timothée comes up behind me and I scream. His hands-on my waist really scared me. "Don't do that!"
"Sorry, baby." Timothée turns me around and we both stare at each other. The rowing boat is kind of close to us. Our clothes still there. Timothée's wine glass. The book I was reading placed next to the wine glass. The leftover sandwich that we had left. I didn't eat the brownie because they were actually "special" brownies.
"Oh I forgot to tell you. Adalyn told me she would like a piano for her birthday."
"Like a big piano?" Timothée asks.
"No like those portable pianos. She's getting better and she'd like to practice at home too."
"Yeah, we can get her that." I smile at him and take my hand in his. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be swimming in a lake in Italy with Timothée Chalamet talking about our kids.
"Oh and Oliver likes Valeria." I chuckle at Timothée's comment. Of course Oliver liked Valeria. I don't think Timothée liked it much but he would accept it. Maybe Timothée doesn't like the idea of our son liking my ex's daughter. Valeria was Arón's daughter.
  "Yeah I know, you can tell." I smile and take his other hand. "Everything's going to be fine."
  "They're growing up so fast." I could Timothée's eyes tear up. I felt my heart shatter and I quickly hugged him.
  "Baby...don't cry."
  "Adalyn is 12 and Oliver is 10!"
"I know baby...but look we're gonna have another kid. Let's make it last as long as we can."
"Ok." He says and I wipe the few tears away.
And that was our afternoon. We just held each other and watched the sun go down. The wind slowly becoming more chilly. My legs wrapped around Timothée's torso. My hands slowly playing with his wet curls. I wanted to spend the rest of my life like this. Although, I missed Adalyn and Oliver a lot already.
When we got out of the lake, I got really cold. Timothée gave me his sweater and I put it on. We walk back to the hotel which is 20 minutes away. Although it's dark outside, the night has just begun. Many people are dancing and drinking and you could hear music coming from everywhere. I held Timothée's hand as we walked. I tried to get as close to him because I was freezing. We finally reach the hotel and we go to our room. I instantly turn on my laptop and face time with my father. Timothée sits next to me as we wait for my father to answer.
"Daisy!" My father says on the screen. "I was trying to figure out how to answer." Adalyn and Oliver soon are behind my father, smiling at us.
"Just ask Adalyn and Oliver." My father leaves so the kids could talk to us. "Hey, guys! Are you enjoying grandpa time?"
"Sure. Grandpa's funny." Oliver says.
"He's teaching me how to paint!" Adalyn says excitedly.
"That's good, baby!" Timothée says and I can hear the big smile on his face.
"When are you coming back?" Adalyn asks. Oliver is hugging her so I'm guessing that she misses us. Whenever they hug that means they're sad.
"Wednesday. We'll be back soon, baby." I say.
"And we have a surprise for you guys when we get back." Timothée takes my hand and squeezes it lightly. My family. My whole meaning for me to be here. And my family was growing. No matter what the baby was. A boy or a girl. No matter what they like and don't like in the future. We'll love this baby so much. And not just Timothée and I. Adalyn and Oliver will love the baby too.
Remember when I said you could slap me if I ever got back with Timothée? Go ahead. Do it. But I'll never regret getting back with him. I wouldn't have this wonderful family if I wouldn't have gotten back with him.
No regrets. Just happiness.