~24~

I sighed as I set down the last box of Daisy's clothes. She had gotten a new apartment. It was actually close to my place. Which was better. You know she was right. Maybe it's too early to move in. Now that she lives closer when can see how this works out and then maybe we move in.
  "Thanks babe." She kissed my cheek and walked downstairs. Her new apartment was really nice actually. It was pretty big. I helped her move in the bed and furniture and move in all of her boxes. Now we were going to go shopping for some things. Like new bedsheets and all of that stuff.
  We arrived at the store and the shopping began. Daisy put a bunch of plants and lights in the car.
"Babe can you come here and help me." She said looking at me. I walked over to her and saw that she was trying to get something from the top shelf. I stretched out my hand and grabbed the clock.
"Thanks baby." She took the clock and stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. I smiled at how adorable she was. She was shorter than me and when I was kissing her she would always stand on her tiptoes. It's cute.
  I walked behind Daisy and she put her hand behind her. I grabbed her hand and intertwined them. And we just walked around the store like that. Hand in hand. I liked holding her hand like this.

***

999,897 likes

999,897 likes

@tchalamet: she says she's practicing

43,552 comments

I lay back on Daisy's bed and start thinking about what's going to happen between us. What's next for us? Do we just continue to love each other? Ok I'm not gonna lie. I'm so fucking high. I hear something hit the ground making me sit up quickly. I see Daisy laying on the floor with her eyes closed and she's laughing. I start laughing with her.
"I have never had this much funnnnn." She says and gets up after holding my hand. I try to help her to the bed and we both lay down. She puts her head on my chest and closes her eyes. Her fairy lights light up the room just a bit room. Along with the city lights and moon.
"Daisy?"
"Yes babe?" She looks up at me. Her eyes make me melt and I burst out the question.
"What's going to happen with us?"
"Huh?"
  "What's next for us?"
  "What do you mean?"
  "Never mind."
  "Are you not happy with me?" She sits up quickly.
  "No babe of course-"
  "Am I not good enough for you?"
  "Babe you are! You're the best I'll ever get-"
  "Then why are you asking me that?"
  "I don't know, I can't think straight right now-"
  "Can you...can you just leave please?"
  "Wait, baby no-"
  "Timothée...please I want to be alone."
  "Daisy come on."
  She gets up and goes for the door. Oh my god. Why do I have to ask dumb questions? I follow her downstairs and soon we're at the front door.
  "Daisy please baby I didn't want to ask that."
  "I know Timothée...I just don't really feel good."
  "What's wrong?"
  "I'm high Timothée."
  "Oh yeah...do you want me to get you some water?"
  "No Timothée, I'd like it if you left please."
  "Babe I'm not leaving."
  "It's fine just go Timothée."
  She opened the door and looked at me. No I can't leave her. She doesn't look good. And I can't leave her. She said she's not mad but I know she's still mad. But maybe she needs alone time. I step out of the house and look at her.
  "Are you mad at me?" I don't know why but my eyes started to water. I hate fighting with her. Although we fight like every day.
  "No Timothee. I just really don't feel good."
  "Then let me take care of you." I step closer to her and look down at her.
  "It's ok...go get some rest Timothée."
  "But you don't feel good."
  "You literally live up the street you can come to check up on me."
  And that was the only reason I said:
  "Fine...I'll come by in the morning."
  "Ok."
  I stood there not knowing what to do. I leaned in to kiss her lips when I felt my lips touch her cheek. And with that Daisy closed the door.