•18•

"Daisy?"
  I looked up at Alissa.
  "What's wrong?" She asks worriedly.
  "Nothing."
  "I know you Daisy." She grabs both my hands and sighs. "You'll see him again Daisy."
"I regret leaving," I tell her as a few tears escape my eyes. "I should have stayed with him."
"Daisy...if he truly wants to be with you...he'll call you later."
"But I was the one that left...I should be the one calling him." I reached for my phone and Alissa grabbed it.
"No way dude."
"Alissa give it back."
"No. Come on we can find you another guy." I roll my eyes. She doesn't understand.
"He's not just some other guy."
"Baby...why hasn't he broken up with her?" I look down. She's right. He doesn't love me. He never did. He's still in love with her. It's always been her. "Exactly." I hear Alissa say.
I grab my phone out of her hands and just go back to being quiet. God. Why did I have to come? I don't even like fashion shows. My outfit is pretty good though. But I need Timothee's jacket. It's starting to get cold.

999,122 likes

999,122 likes

@daisy_younglove:

comments disabled

A lot of people had seen Timothée and I hugging and hanging out in New York. And it was all the people could talk about. Obviously, I was getting much hate from Timothee's fans. And I didn't want to deal with that right now.
"Come on Daisy."
I sighed and got out of the car following Alissa. I held my phone in my hand as we entered the crowded place. After saying hi to a lot of people, I finally got to sit down. I was pretty close to the front.
I was sitting next to Kylie. I hadn't seen her in a while. She ranted about her problems. To be honest, I zoned out so I only heard that she and Travis weren't together.
"What's up with you and Timothée?"
"Huh?"
"Don't act dumb." She chuckled. "You guys definitely have something going on."
"We're just friends."
"Friends...with benefits?"
"Shhh...Kylie there are people around."
"Fine but you have to tell me a lot of things."
I rolled my eyes laughing and the show began. I looked at the models, looking interested. Kendall was up next. I took out my phone and recorded it as she walked.

***

I give Kylie and Kendall a hug. We were at an after-party. And once again Alissa ditched me. Who saw that one coming, am I right?
I walk around the building hoping to find her. But there's no sign of her. I bump into someone, making me hit my head.
"Ow."
"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."
  My head snaps up at the familiar tone and find Timothée with wide eyes and a huge smile.
  "Daisy. I love you. I don't want you to go. I truly love you. And that's why she's not in my life anymore. You're the only once I care about. I've come to need you. I need you right next to me in order to fall asleep. I need...I want you to be there in my ups and downs. I want to be there in your ups and downs. I want to hold your hand every day. Kiss your lips every morning and every night. Daisy. I love you....would you like to be my girlfriend?"
  I stand there. I look deeply into his eyes. He's looking for an answer. And it's a yes.
  I grab his face and softly kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck. Hanging loosely, as I tiptoe. Timothée deepened the kiss. We were in the middle of everyone. I could feel eyes on us. But at this point both of us didn't care.