~11~

"Timothée." Lily's voice drove me out of my thoughts. I wonder what Daisy is doing right now. I hope she's not with another guy right now. I can't even think of Daisy with another guy without my blood boiling. The thought of her strawberry lips kissing someone else's drives me mad. How could Nat cheat on someone so...beautiful? She has something that drives me insane. It's her scent. Her lips. Her hair. Her skin. Her-
  "Here's your phone." Lily handed me my phone. I smiled and she sat next to me. "What are you think of?"

Daisy

  "About how I'm going to miss you."
  "I'll miss you too." She smiled giving me a kiss. I soon broke it and smiled.
  "Promise you'll try to call?"
  "Yes."
  "I'm happy you're going home." She grabbed my hand. "It'll be better for you."
  "Yeah it will."
  I soon left Lily after giving her a deep kiss and a quick hug. Sitting down on the plane made me feel better. 1 I was leaving my home and it would be better for me. On the other hand, I felt bad. What would happen between Daisy and me?
  The night sky filled with stars. The beautiful city lights. Reminded me of Daisy.
  I'll miss you Daisy...my love.

***

  "What do you want me to do?" Her voice filled the room as she crawled on top of me. Right at that moment I wanted to grab her and fuck her. To the point where she couldn't walk anymore. My fingers gently roamed her body. Her skin was so soft. She slowly moved my hair to the side and stared into my eyes. The sexual tension building up. Her hand soon rested on my thigh. It gave me shivers as her hand slowly went to the inside of my thigh. Soon finding the growing tent on my jeans. She smiled to her self and slowly grabbed the small zipper. Pulling it down with her beautiful hands. Right now I was taking in every single detail of her.
  "You don't know how bad I need you-" Her lips interrupted me. I didn't hesitate to kiss her back. I missed her lips. She suddenly pulled away. She looked down and I didn't know what to do.

"Daisy?"

  I grabbed her hand and for a moment we stared deeply in each other's eyes. God, she's so beautiful. My eyes went wide as her hand touched my bulge. She bit her lip making my eyes roll to the back of my head. She let go of my hand and slowly slid off my jeans. Along with my underwear.
  I let a moan escape my lips as Daisy's mouth began to make me feel good. Her lips around my dick. It was such a beautiful sight. I couldn't help but whimper and say her name as she sped up.
  "Oh Daisy! Oh, baby yeah." I grabbed her hair so it wouldn't be in her face. "Just like that."
  She stopped her actions and looked up at me.
  "You like that?" She replaced her mouth with her hand. Oh god how I love her hands.
  "Yes, baby." Her eyes stared back at mine. "Oh, Daisy I think I'm gonna cu-"

*alarm clock*

  I opened my eyes to see the beautiful city of New York. It was all a dream. But it felt so real. I sigh and get the heavy blankets off me. I suddenly feel...wet. Oh fuck. Well, that's great. Thanks, Daisy.
After taking off the sheets of the bed, I took off my underwear. Well I took a shower. Just wanted to feel —— clean. I'll wash everything else later.
It had been almost 2 weeks already since I left LA. And all I did was just miss Daisy. I missed her voice. I'd give anything to see her right now. Wonder what she's doing.
I had spent most of the day inside. I didn't feel like going out. Until some old friends convinced me to go to this new club. I put on something quick and left.

***

I hesitated on calling Daisy. The drink in my hand didn't really help. No. I wasn't drunk. I didn't even drink that much-
"Timothée calm down!" Joe told me making me pull my arm away from him. "Don't. You're going to say something stupid."
"I'm not drunk, I'm in love," I argued back and tried to get my phone back.
"Timothée...she's not going to answer." Bryan sighed. "Admit it mate. She's with another guy."
"No she can't. She basically said she loved me."
"So why hasn't she broken up with her boyfriend?" Joe asked. Before I could say something my eyes caught a glimpse of the walking beauty herself. She was dancing and really feeling herself. Her eyes closed as her hands moved. The boys followed my gaze and saw Daisy.
"She's here with him," Bryan said.
"Oh would you shut it!" I felt my self getting mad. It was true. She was here with a guy. But it wasn't Nat.
"I'll go talk to her-" Joe held me back as I set my drank down.
"No way, Romeo." I rolled my eyes and soon my eyes followed Daisy's body. "Let's see what she does first."
I groaned but agreed. Was she really here with that guy? Did she not like me? Who is this dude? He grabbed her hand which she smiled. No. Daisy that's supposed to be me.
The got off the dance floor and she let go of his hand. They talk for a minute or two. She gave him a friendly hug. And they said bye.
"Well at least she didn't kiss him," Bryan said.
"Which means she likes me."
"Or it means she's trying to not cheat on Nat again," Joe added.
"I'm going, I don't care what you guys say." I took a deep breath and grabbed my jacket. "I need her."
"Go get her tiger," Bryan told me as we hugged. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Text us later mate."
I walked in the crowd in search of Daisy. I couldn't see her anywhere. Before I realized I was pulled into a tight hug. It was her.