~23~

"3...2...1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

I turn to Daisy and give her a kiss. First kiss of the year. Many more to be given. She hugged me and didn't let go. It was very comforting to be with her. The rest of the night was a blur. Next thing I knew, I was laying in Daisy's old bed. Drunk. Daisy laughing at me.
"I hope your parents didn't see me like this."
"Don't worry...I brought you in before they saw you."
"I loveeeee youuuuu."
"I love you too Timmy."
She put the blanket on me and I fell into a deep sleep.

***

998,244 likes

998,244 likes

@daisy_younglove: everyone sits like this on stairs

21,000 comments

Daisy gets up from the stairs and smiles at me.
"Thanks babe." She takes my hand and we begin to walk. I feel like Daisy and I should go somewhere. I mean we're in London. But we should go on vacation soon. Work is pretty busy, but it's good. I just finished doing this movie called The French Dispatch. I don't know what I'm doing after that. And Daisy just got this role in this new show. I want to spend more time with her but I don't know-how.
"What's wrong?" Daisy looks at me with a worried look.
"I just don't want to go back and not see you."
"I know...but we can FaceTime."
"I know but it's not the same."
"Yeah I know."
Should I ask her? I mean I don't know if she's going to say yes. Maybe she says yes. Or no. Anyways...I don't get much to lose I'm going to ask her.
"Let's move in together." I stop walking and tell her. My heart starts racing when she turns around.
"What?"
"Do you wanna move in with me?"
She looked like she was thinking...which made me worried.
"Where?"
"LA," I say. "Or do you wanna move to New York?" Daisy walks to me and looks around.
"Timothée...we just started going out."
"4 months ago."
"Exactly 4 months...that's a short time."
"But we have been talking for about 8 or 9 months." I grab her hands and look at her. "It's not like we barely met."
"Timothée." For some reason my heart shattered and I felt my eyes get watery.
"Do you not love me enough?" I held in my tears. "You moved into Nat's place."
"I knew Nat for 3 years."
"No you didn't...you move in with him your first 3 months."
"Timmy let's not do this here."
"You don't wanna move in with me?" I don't care if she doesn't want to move in with me. I care that's she doesn't think we're probably gonna last. That's what she means by the fact that we barely started dating.
"No Timmy I just don't know yet."
"Do you think this is not serious?"
"Timothée this is serious." Her eyes started watering. "You wouldn't be here if I didn't really think this wouldn't work out."
We began to walk. I can hear her crying. God...I hate it when I make her cry.
"I didn't even bring Nat...and we dated for a long time." She wiped her tears and looked at me.
"You didn't?"
"Gosh no...you're the first guy my dad meets."
"Oh Daisy...I'm really sorry."
Daisy shakes her head and begins to walk faster.
"Daisy no." I walk faster and try to catch up with her. At this point I'm basically running to get to her. She reaches our rented car and gets in.
"Daisy don't be mad." I get in the car and look at her. I'm out of breath and she's crying.
"Baby...I'm sorry I was being a jerk." I hold her hand slowly. She pulls it away and turns around. "I'm sorry ok...I shouldn't have said that you taught we weren't gonna work out." I take a breath. "Daisy I love you...this can and will work out." She slowly turned around and just looked at me in the eyes.
"This is serious." She says.
"I know babe." I give her a hug and we just stay like that. "Let's never fight again."
"Yeah." She says and I can hear the slight smile on her face.