~12~

Waking up next to Daisy was all I needed. Her beautiful scent filled my nose. She smelled like a summer night breeze. Intertwining our hands as she opened her eyes. She smiled tiredly but genuinely happy. I put our bodies closer and smiled. She hid her face under the blankets and groaned. I took the blanket off and she smiled.
  For some reason she got up really fast. She was in her underwear. Only underwear. No bra. She covered her breasts as she looked for clothes. We somehow ended up in my apartment. She stopped when she saw my hoodie. She looked at me with a smile and I nodded.
  "Thanks, Timothée." She quickly slipped on my basketball shorts. Yesterday, she was wearing a beautiful red dress that really complimented her body. I loved it on her. I loved ripping it off her more though. She tied her hair up and looked in the mirror.
  "Where are you going?"
  "I have to run some..." She paused and looked like she wanted to cry. I got up after quickly putting on my boxers. I catch her in my arms and she started to cry.
  "What's wrong?"
  "This. I cheated on Nat once again...and he's already waiting at the airport for me." At that moment I felt bad. She regrets this. She regrets us. I let go of her and she became sadder.
  "So you...regret this?"
  "I don't know. That's the problem."
  "Well you love him so you might as well just go fuck him now."
  "Timothée...don't say that."
  "Just go Daisy."
  "Hey listen I get that you're mad but you don't have to be such a bitch about it." She looked mad now. No. Daisy I can't lose you.
  "But I'm just someone you can fuck anytime, I know you love Nat."
  "Shut the fuck up Timothée." She cries. "Why can't you understand I love you! I fucking love you."
With that I was soon alone in my room. She left in tears. I was taken back and I didn't know what to do. After realizing what happened I ran out of my room and went after her. She was opening the door to a taxi.
"Daisy!." She looked back with red eyes. A hurt look. She didn't say anything and got in. And just like that she was gone. Now I was the one crying. I fell back on the bed. Where we had made love the night before. A sudden urge made start to throw everything. Before I knew it there were two broken plates in front of me.
I can't lose her. I simply can't lose her. I can't.