•33•

*months later*

2,228,918 likes

2,228,918 likes

@daisy_younglove: back and better

54,229 comments

  I had really focused on my work. I got a roll in this show. It's actually a really good show. The script is good and when I landed a roll in it, it was really a surprise. It's called Euphoria. These weeks are supposed to be for the last episodes. Everyone in the cast had gotten really close. I'd gotten really close with Zendaya and Hunter. Just because we had more scenes together. I had a few modeling gigs here and there. I made a deal with Calvin Klein so that was good.
  But I felt like focusing on my acting. I forgot how good it is. Euphoria has really made me realize that I need acting. It's like my cure to my sadness. You know. I can stop being myself for a moment and then get into someone else's shoes. Make decisions and watch what happens without it backfiring at me. It's a great feeling is all I'm saying.
  I look at Jacob as I arrive. We both smile and he greets me with a hug. I'm like really short compared to him so I had to get on my tip toes.
  "Dude I'm so fucking tired." Jacob says. I noticed he's wearing a hoodie and sweat pants. Damn I should of worn comfortable clothes.
  "Yeah me too, these scenes are tiring." Jacob nods his head and we begin to walk into the make up trailers. They get your make up done first and then you get into your outfit. It's been like that since we started shooting. I sit down in the chair and greet Doniella who's ready to do my make up. I watch as Jacob is just on his phone. Doniella starts putting make up on me. My character doesn't really wear make up. It's more of like a natural look but she does wear glitter. And let me tell you it's hard to get rid of it.
  "Hey Daisy, what are you doing tomorrow night?"
  "Probably go over my lines and sleep." I hear him chuckle.
  "My friend is having a party, and I was think we should all go, you down?" I thought about it as Doniella put lipgloss on my lips.
  "Sure why not."
  "Cool, I'll send you the address."
  As he's sending me the address, Sydney and Zendaya walk in.
"Hey babe." Sydney says and smiles at me.
"Hey baby." Sydney and I had gotten close. Just like everyone on set.
I get up from my chair and smile at her.
"So you guys coming tomorrow?." Jacob says to us.
"I'm going." Zendaya says.
"Yeah same." Sydney says.
"Guess I'm going too." I say and smile at the three of them.

***

I smile as I see Hunter.
"You literally look so cute." Hunter says to me.
"Thanks, you look amazing."
"Aww thanks." She smiles at me.
"We need this party...I need to take a break from the show."
"Yeah me too." I say and we begin to walk to the house. It was a pretty big house. It was a really familiar house. I let it go and walked into the loud house. Hunter smiles at me and runs to hug the other girls. Alexa comes to me smiling.
"Dude you look fucking pretty." She smiles.
"Thanks." I smile. "You look great too."
"Thank you boo." She takes my hand and we begin to walk behind our group. The house is pretty big. There were led lights making the whole house look purple. I loved it.
"Hey you want a drink?" I asked Alexa.
"Sure." She smiled.
"I'll go with you." Jacob came next to me and we walked to the kitchen. We began to grab beers for everyone. We should make someone stay sober. But it was late already. I waited for everyone to open their drinks. We cheered and put our drinks in the middle. I took a sip and smiled as everyone seemed really happy.
I was happy too. Just that sometimes...I would still mis Timothée. I know. I know. I'm dumb for missing him but it's the truth. Sometimes I just want him to hold me. But I don't...want to get hurt again. Worse...when I think of him, I can only imagine him on top of another girl.
I shake my thoughts aways and take another sip.

***

I feel lost in the crowd but I still dance. My friends are close but I'm just dancing alone. In the middle of the crowd. Feeling myself. Really I could give zero fucks if anyone stared at me. I threw my hands up in the air and cheered. I have to admit it. I was pretty drunk. But not that drunk. I suddenly, get pulled by Alexa. She yells over the music and the only thing I hear is.
".....Timothée!" I look at where she's pointing and there he was. Ugh fuck him. He got really hot. She's looking at me with a sad look and I realize he's there with a girl. I then see his sister is also there. I smile and tell Alexa that I'll come back. She pulls me back and says. "Don't do something stupid." I nod and then leave.
I make my way up the stairs and see that Pauline saw me. She's walking to me with a big smiling.
"Oh my god hey!" She says and we hug.
"Heyy!" I say and laugh.
"How you doing?"
"I'm doing really good." I fake a smile and her smile slowly fades.
"Hey...um maybe you should talk to him."
"Who?" I hear her chuckle.
"Alright I'm not forcing you but I'm just saying."
"I know...I'll think about it."
"Ok, don't get too drunk and take care." We hug again.
"Yup you too, it was great seeing you."
I soon leave and go back to Alexa. I can feel eyes on me and look at Alexa.
"Is he looking at me?" I ask.
"Yup."
I roll my eyes and take the beer from her hand. She rolls her eyes smiling.
"You're my mood." She says.
I go and rest my back on a wall. I take out my phone and see that my dad had texted me. I can't deal with family right now. I tell Zendaya that I'll back and she nods. I go up the stairs and make my way to the balcony. I had to pass by Timothée. But I just looked at my phone.
When I'm outside I put my phone in my purse. I breath in and out. Out of all the parties he had to be here. Fuck me dude.
I spot smoke in the air and my eyes follow where it's coming from. I find a cute tall guy. He has curly hair and his face structure is beautiful. He's talking with his friend as he smokes a cigarette. That's the only thing that's ugly on him.
His eyes soon meet mine and a smile formed on his face. Without looking at his friend, he said bye and walked over to me.
"Hey." He said. He had an accent. It was a Spanish accent. I actually knew Spanish. I knew more Spanish than French. It's a language that my mom made me practice because she had a friend from Spain. We would go visit ever so often. I'd even call her Aunt Lulu. Of course she wasn't my aunt but she had become like family. She passed away a few months after my mother. She had breast cancer. While my mum had brain cancer. "I'm Arón."
"Hey, I'm Daisy." I smiled and noticed how nice he's eyes were. Brown. He's hair was curly but it was short, but it wasn't that short. It was a pretty good length. His style was definitely good. He smelled of cologne and cigarette which weirdly smelled nice. Oh god, I hope my breath smells good.
"What are you doing all alone, Daisy?" He said as he took a puff of the cancer stick in his fingers. He leaned against the balcony as I did. "Where's your boyfriend?" That question made me smirk and I chuckled.
"I don't have a boyfriend."
"How can a pretty girl like you, be single?" I felt myself get red.
  "Thanks...so where's your girlfriend, Arón?"
  "She doesn't exist." He smirked. I rolled my eyes chuckling. I knew what was about go down. And let me tell you I could not be more excited.