•34•

I woke up next to a body. Oh. My. God. That was really good. I hadn't had sex since Timothée and I broke up. And that was months ago. I was getting flashbacks from last night. It was crazy how we barely met but we had done it like 4 times. In the bed. On the kitchen counter. In the shower. Pressed up against the wall. Let's just say he was really getting a call back.
  I check the time and it's 7:35 AM. Fuck I have to go. I quickly text Sydney to come get me. I get up and look all over the room for my clothes. I finally find my clothes and start getting dressed. I hear Arón groan and he sits up.
  "Good morning." He says with a smile.
  "Morning." I smile at him.
  "You need a ride?"
  "Oh no thanks, my friend is picking me up."
  "Good....hey listen I had a great night." He says as he stands up and put his boxers on. He starts walking over to me with his phone. "Could I maybe get your number?" He scratches the back of his neck.
  "Yeah, of course." I take his phone and quickly type in my number. I call myself and he smiles when my phone rings. I take out my phone and save his number. "Just give me a call." I smile at him. I grab my purse and I begin to walk out of his room and he follows me. He's still only in his boxers. I open the front door and I see Sydney there.
  "I don't get a goodbye kiss?" He says with that smirk plastered on his face.
  "Do you want a goodbye kiss?" I say as I look up at him. He's really tall. My hands wonder around his arms and eventually reach his face. I pull him down for a kiss. He slips his tongue which takes me by surprise. He's a really good kisser. I brake the kiss by smiling.
  "Call me." I say and begin to walk to Sydney. Her mouth is open and she looks like she's in shock. I open the door to her car.
  "Bitch oh my god." She says smiling. I look outside the window and see Arón smiling. I smile and turn to Sydney. She begins to drive and begins to rant about how they were all worried about me yesterday and I was having the best time of my life getting dick.
  "You have fun?" She says smirking.
  "Yep, I haven't had 'fun' since Timothée."
  "Really? You must of really loved him, but look you've get him now. And let me just say he's really cute."
  "Yup."
  I don't know why but I felt like I was betraying Timothée. I mean...I still love him. And I always would. But maybe it's time I move on. I need to start seeing other people. Timothée started seeing other people, when we we're together. So yeah. I should start seeing other people. Maybe Arón is my first step.
  I took out my phone as I got a notification.

  'aron.piper liked your photo'

  I smile as I begin to get red and click on his profile.

  'aron.piper started following you'

  My smile gets bigger and I see all of his pictures.