•51•

***

  I opened my eyes as Timothée kissed my neck. I giggled and Timothée pecked my lips. I can't believe I finally get to wake up to him by my side. We've been together for a long time but with Timothée, it just all feels like a dream.
  "Just because you're kissing me, doesn't mean you don't have to wake up the kids."
  "What? I wasn't doing that." I knew he was doing that. Trust me after 10 years of being married to Timothée, I know all of his tricks. "Fine, I'll go but you're going tomorrow."
  "Thank you baby." I kiss his cheek and I watch as he gets up and goes the kids's room. I shake my head as I hear Oliver groan at Timothée. Then soon it's followed by a loud "No" from Adalyn.
  I tied my hair up and watched as Timothée came back to bed. He can never wake up those kids up. They're not even scared of him, they're more scared of me. They just think I'll take their phones and laptops.
  "Oh no Timothée, you are waking those kids up."
  "I can't, they don't want to." I sigh and grab his hand. I walk back into Oliver's room and as soon as he sees me, he gets up.
  "Wow so you listen to you're mom but not me?" I hear Timothee say.
  "Hurry Oliver, we're going auntie Mya's wedding."
  "Ok mum."
I leave Timothee to help Oliver find his tux, while I go into Adalyn's room. Adalyn was not like other girls. When she first went to school she only hung out with guys. I thought she liked them but turns out she liked girls. She only had one girl best friend and at the age of 9 she told me she liked Violet. I didn't mind. I supported her, she was still going to be my daughter. And love is love, I told her I supported her in anything. She got along with Oliver so that was good. I've always wanted my kids to get along. And the fact that they do makes me really happy.
"Ada wake up, we have an event to attend."
"Mum I don't want to wear the dress." She says rubbing her eyes.
"Well what do you want to wear?"
"I don't know but I don't want the dress."
"Ok sweety...let's look for something."
She gets up and we go I to her closet. I've bought her many stuff so her closet is very full. She had a fashion style like mine. Most of her clothes were black. Some shirts were carful but she only liked pastel colors. Along her room, the rain bow flag was held up high. Timothée, Oliver, Adalyn and I painted a giant rainbow on her wall. I smiled at the memory of us laughing as we painted the wall.
"Can I wear the jumpsuit?" Adalyn interrupted my thoughts.
"Sure, but hurry because we have to go at 12, go take a shower."
  I smile as she walks into the bathroom. I can't believe Mya is getting married today. I didn't know she'd end up marrying Arón's friend.
As I'm looking out of my window Timothée hugs me from behind. I have to get ready if not we're going to be late.
  "Is he taking a shower?" I asked Timothée. Oliver takes the longest showers ever. Once he's in there he'll never come out again.
  "Yeah...I put the alarm."
  "10 minutes?"
  "Yes, 10 minutes baby."
  "Ok you mister, have to shower too." I smile turning around. I looked up at Timothée who smiled down at me.
  "I was thinking we could shower together, you know that way it's faster."
  "I like your thinking Chalamet." Timothée takes my hand and kisses it lightly.
  "This way Mrs. Chalamet."
  "Pleasure." I say and Timothée and I go into our room. I finally laugh as Timothée puts me on the counter. I open my legs and Timothée stands in between them. I wrap my arms around his neck and our foreheads touch. I love the way his nose touches mine. I open my eyes and find Timothée already looking at me. It was moments like these or when we were with the kids that made my life happy.
  If you told me about 10 years ago that this would be my life...I wouldn't of believed it.

———

3,455,816 likes

3,455,816 likes

@daisy_younglove: throwback to when we were young:( anyways i can't believe today's the day🥺 @mya.butler i love u

32,166 comments

  I feel a tear slip as I watch as Itzan and Mya kiss. Ugh. I can't believe my bestie is finally married. It took them a while to finally tie the knot. I feel Timothée grab my hand and start smiling at me.
  "Remember when we got married?" He asks with the cutest smile.
  "Like it was yesterday." I kiss his cheek. I remember I was so scared and nervous. I was over thinking stuff. That night my mother was in my dream. And she told me to follow my heart. And so I did.