•29•

I woke up next to a naked Timothée. Timothée is just...art. I wrap the sheets around my naked body and face Timothée. Timothée somehow just makes everything better. I watch as the sun shines on his face. His mouth is a bit open. His light snores are music to my ears. I would definitely wake up to this every morning of my life. My hand traced his chest. Eventually they made their way up to his lips. I lightly traced his lips. He lightly kissed them making me smile. He took his hand in mine and smiled opening his eyes.
"Good morning babe."
"Morning." I say and smile.
"I missed you." He whispers in my neck.
"I missed you more."
"What do you want to do today?"
"I want to spend the rest of my day with you."
"I know babe me too." He kisses my hand. "But we have to get out of bed eventually."
"Fine."
He gets up and begins to look for his clothes. And so do I. I find my panties on the floor and put them on. I put on Timothee's hoodie and make my way to the bathroom. I put my hair in a ponytail and begin to wash my face. Timothée walks in the bathroom and begins to pee. We have honestly gotten really comfortable with each other. It's like we're married. Hopefully one day we are.
  I move so he can wash his hands. After he begins to brush his teeth. By that time I'm done brushing my teeth so I go into my closet and look for something to wear.

877,998 likes

877,998 likes

@daisy_younglove: 💞

23,166 comments

  I walk hand in hand with Timothée and we go into this coffee shop. I feel Timothée out his hand in my backpocket, making me smile. I can smell Timothée's cologne. The smell is really strong but it smells really nice.
  You know that's something that I noticed about him. I like a person who's clean. Who you know has a good hygiene. His breath never smells bad. His breath smells like mint. His hair smells like this really nice shampoo. And his body smells really nice too. And then his cologne just finishes it off.
  I've always been a person of good hygiene. You know I imagine a lot of people too. Hopefully. My mother was always a clean person. My father was too. He always smelled of cologne too. But my mom was always giving me baths. Brushing my teeth. After every meal I would brush my teeth. And floss. When I grew up my mother always told me to put lotion on after my showers. Always put on deodorant. You know basic hygiene.
  "Babe? What do you want?" I looked at him after I zoned out and thought about my mother.
  "Oh whatever you get." He smiled and let go of my hand. He started to order and I pulled out my phone.
  I smiled to myself thinking of how lucky I am that I have Timothée. I know he would never hurt me. Or cheat on me like Nat.
  I open up my messages and look at the text Alex sent me. I still talked to Alex. Alex Wolff. Nat Wolf's brother. I met Alex before Nat so we always kept being friends no matter what. He was always there for me when Nat and I would fight. Now that I think about it...he's always been there. He just texted me to tell me that Nat has been feeling really down lately and that he says my name in his sleep.
  Oh no. No. Nat cheated on me...he hurt me. I can't feel bad for him. I know he deals with many things but no. I can't feel bad for him. No. I'm with Timothée and I love him.
  Timothée hands me my coffee and we walk out of the store after he pays for both our coffees. I smile at him which makes him smile back.
  "I'm glad that you're happy again baby."
  "You make me happy." I say and stand on my tip toes to kiss him.

———————-
Guys don't hate me but you guys won't like the next chapter😭 It will get better I promise😭💘